💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

The Sun: LG6 lead coming in February

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss
5 minutes ago, Gaby15 said:

The fake news was that Gaga with Bradley was on holiday by Bono in France. They even attached a blurred picture of them. It turned out that only Bradley was with Bono and one of Bono's long-haired old male friend is a bit like Gaga.

Oh yeah, I remember that. :sharon:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Mitosisoffuture said:

That doesn't sound like something gaga would say. She knows pop isn't the only genre she's good at

These are words of the "insider". He didn't say that Gaga said that :selena:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

michael angelo

if she doesn’t confirm or deny any of this she rlly is homophobic :bradley:

we could belong together

The List, Pink News and the Daily Mail have made articles with this info from The Sun.  It’s starting to multiply, so I hope they confirm or deny it ASAP.

Shouldn't some radio programmers already spill the tea if it's coming in 3 weeks?

3 minutes ago, S0436 said:

The List and the Daily Mail have made articles with this info from The Sun.  It’s starting to multiply, so I hope they confirm or deny it ASAP.

Inb4 every possible platform will spread that rumour so Gaga and her team decide to release it :cryga:

Tom Bradley
5 minutes ago, S0436 said:

The List and the Daily Mail have made articles with this info from The Sun.  It’s starting to multiply, so I hope they confirm or deny it ASAP.

I don't think her team would ever confirm/deny anything like this before an official announcement, so don't get your hopes up for that to happen

I hope they ask for the article to be removed then, like they have done before.  Maybe she will attend the Grammys and be asked, maybe the Miami event will have a press conference...

SlaeUrAnus

Daily Mail and PinkNews have reported the same so only more news outlets will report it. 

Someone in her team needs to confirm or deny before this blows up. 

In my messy era.

7 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Daily Mail and PinkNews have reported the same so only more news outlets will report it. 

Someone in her team needs to confirm or deny before this blows up. 

If she want to release something earlier then 07/02, some hype may come in handy, even if she didn't originally want it.

SlaeUrAnus
1 minute ago, Gaby15 said:

If she want to release something earlier then 07/02, some hype may come in handy, even if she didn't originally want it.

Yeah that is true. 

Just hope this rumor is true 😭

In my messy era.

Archived