💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Enigma hits $54m, New Year shows $1.8 million per night!

Bradley

Featured Posts

blankpaper
4 hours ago, Runway said:

$291 average ticket price, higher than madonna 

I’d like to know where they’re finding tickets for $291 because I haven’t seen any that low besides maybe the worst nosebleed seats or the obstructed view side sections 

reality’s tight if the music is right

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
andy232000
1 hour ago, Woolfsmck said:

Does she pay the production costs or the mgm?

Usually the artist when touring gets sponsors to pay for the tour (live nations is always one, and I believe she had Absolut sponsor the artRAVE, etc). However lets remember Gaga paid for TMB 2.0 stage, so I imagine some aspects come from the labels/artists pockets. However, in this case im pretty sure Park MGM is paying or at least providing for a huge chunk of production like the venue rental, lights, technicians, security and personnel. 

Ricardo
5 hours ago, Runway said:

$291 average ticket price, higher than madonna 

Tickets are so expensive, I was thinking of planning travel to Vegas for the show but girl, after seeing those prices the whole trip turned out damn expensive so I had to burst the dream 

Woolfsmck
1 hour ago, Economy said:

How many shows is that for?

Also did they specify that was Gaga's cut? 

Cuz say under her contracts there's a certain split, an earnings opportunity could include Gaga's business in general and shed still have to split that $100M

Some of these figures can be misleading without knowing all the contract details and fine print :oprah:

I doubt such specifics are accessible to fans in general tho...

I think they had to offer her a sizable cut to get her tho, she's a very big gate.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

CanadaGoesGaga
43 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

Usually the artist when touring gets sponsors to pay for the tour (live nations is always one, and I believe she had Absolut sponsor the artRAVE, etc). However lets remember Gaga paid for TMB 2.0 stage, so I imagine some aspects come from the labels/artists pockets. However, in this case im pretty sure Park MGM is paying or at least providing for a huge chunk of production like the venue rental, lights, technicians, security and personnel. 

My understanding would be;

Live Nation is more a presenter and producer. They do the bookings, and put a huge chunk of funds into the development / running of the tour with the label. Live Nation, and other investors would get majority of money from ticket sales, and artist makes their agreed rate per show, likely with a profit share scheme based on success of tour. Then merch sales of course. 

derpmonster
1 hour ago, Economy said:

I was wondering this too I don't know

I don't know if bills come out of the artists cut or the labels

I'm inclined to say expenses probably are paid before the artists cut tho cuz if they weren't a lot of artists wouldn't have gotten as rich as they did as fast as they did given tours are over half of income for most artists

It's possible Interscope funds it. I know during the Fame and Monster Ball, she was self funding a lot of it.

1 hour ago, Miracle said:

Gaga's contract is 100 Million, so I guess she's making around 1M a night. 

I'm pretty sure she's been paid $100M already. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Bradley
8 hours ago, Miracle said:

Gaga's contract is 100 Million, so I guess she's making around 1M a night. 

There's no way it's only $1m per night. It's probably around $1.5 million to $1.7 million at her rate and attendance.

KatieJudasGaga4
18 hours ago, Killa said:

Still couldnt let sanremo festival pay her a already big fortune. Our mother monter is getting bit greedy. 

Good for her. Shes making more money with less effort

Right because doing 2 completely different shows with two different storylines and different songs means she is putting less of an effort, :smh:

1 hour ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Right because doing 2 completely different shows with two different storylines and different songs means she is putting less of an effort, :smh:

No, i meant a world tour. And she was the one who decided to have two separated shows. 

KatieJudasGaga4
5 minutes ago, Killa said:

No, i meant a world tour. And she was the one who decided to have two separated shows. 

I don't understand, can you explain, I'm confused, lol :saladga:

Modern Ecstasy2
10 hours ago, Gov Hooka said:

Oop she ain’t leaving Vegas anytime soon 

She has 100 Million reasons to stay

:derpga:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

1 hour ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I don't understand, can you explain, I'm confused, lol :saladga:

Its less effort and more succesful: no 5 continents and hundreds of shows and no bankrupt. 

She decided to have 2 different shows: jazz piano and enigma, 2 opposite worlds 360 apart. Sure no one really told her she should do that. If its tiring its kind of her to blame for having not coming up with a way to merge this two facets. 

Archived