Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where is the BTWB castle now?

freemymindARTPOP

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I wish I could have experienced it live.. I was like 12-3 at the time.. :selena:

i was 12 years old :bon:

hot blondes in odd positions

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
4 minutes ago, freemymindARTPOP said:

the mechanical horses and the lights for the intro:diane:

Such a great moment! I love it.. Probably my fave intro right there with monster ball 2.0

Maybe it’s in some grandma’s basement somewhere...

29bca7fc9fdd6072c03f17c1e291204f.jpg

(are you really a child of the 90s if you didn’t play with one of these?! I don’t know why the btw castle reminds me of this! :ladyhaha:)

Also what I wouldn’t give to go back in time just to attend the BTWB :toofunny:

Regina George
Just now, Matthieu said:

i was 12 years old :bon:

I was 12 and in Bosnia.. international travel for a concert was not the concept :ladyhaha:

I would LITERALLY explode if they were put it in a museum. Kind of like the house labs pop up in Vegas but much bigger. ICONIC. 

freemymindARTPOP
3 minutes ago, Floppy said:

I would LITERALLY explode if they were put it in a museum. Kind of like the house labs pop up in Vegas but much bigger. ICONIC. 

me too:pray:

5 minutes ago, Floppy said:

i would literally explode if i could perform heavy metal lover on that motorcycle :cryga:

freemymindARTPOP
2 minutes ago, Matthieu said:

i would literally explode if i could perform heavy metal lover on that motorcycle :cryga:

OMG IMAGINE DOING THAT WHILE WEARING ONE OF THE OG COSTUMES FROM THE TOUR THAT YOU GOT INTO IN THE OG DRESSING ROOM AND THEN WENT OUT TO SING HEAVY METAL LOVER WITH FULL LIGHTNING SETUP ON THE STAGE:cryga:

1 minute ago, freemymindARTPOP said:

OMG IMAGINE DOING THAT WHILE WEARING ONE OF THE OG COSTUMES FROM THE TOUR THAT YOU GOT INTO IN THE OG DRESSING ROOM AND THEN WENT OUT TO SING HEAVY METAL LOVER WITH FULL LIGHTNING SETUP ON THE STAGE:cryga:

or having a ****ing good time singing hair studio version like she did at the north american leg with that outfit and green hair, a dream 

freemymindARTPOP
4 minutes ago, Matthieu said:

or having a ****ing good time singing hair studio version like she did at the north american leg with that outfit and green hair, a dream 

ugh im gonna cry myself to sleep knowing i’ll never be able to do that:selena:

except if i buy the castle and everything from the tour:huntyga:

imagine that:pray:dream collection

the same with the artRave Ball:pray:

MonSwiftAnton
43 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Yes she said that during ARTPOP era.. I remember it

I vaguely remember she wanted to do throwback shows for all her past tours. Or is that just wishful thinking?

50 minutes ago, Tom Bradley said:

I have a foggy memory of somebody saying that it is kept in a warehouse in London and that Gaga was thinking of bringing the BTWB back for a one-night-only show for charity in London :selena: 

Imagine it being professionally recorded like the last show of the Roseland Ballroom show thing she did before the artRave :bradley:

Regina George
Just now, MonSwiftAnton said:

I vaguely remember she wanted to do throwback shows for all her past tours. Or is that just wishful thinking?

I honestly don't remember that part.. I only remember her saying that about BTW and even that was too good to be true :selena: I wish tho.. Imagine Monster Ball in 2020 

freemymindARTPOP
3 minutes ago, MonSwiftAnton said:

I think she only said she was gonna bring back TBTWB for like 2 nights in London or something:)

Archived