Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Warren fires back at Sanders denial

Featured Posts

TioBernie
12 minutes ago, tomsches said:

I'm so over this. Can we please stop caring about what someone may or my not have said a year ago or may or may not have fabricated and focus on actual policies that we support or not?

I've supported both of them since the beginning, but repeating "The gloves are off" or "You're my enemy" and "We're coming for you" in every thread doesn't help either one of them. 

It also doesn’t help that these people keep falling for the biased. You actually think these people will change their mind at this point? This has been going on since 2016. I don’t care about these centrists. The only people I care about are non-voters and independents. It also doesn’t help that these people keep calling us “Bernie Bros” and dismissing everything we have to say. But the problem is me here calling them out? They are the enemy. They are the problem. And I’m tired of being nice to these people. I’m done.

Edited by TioBernie
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Florin

I would like some Bernie supporters having some opinions on @TioBernie. Dont let an extremist represent the bernie supporters. Thanks. :selena:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 4

TioBernie
2 minutes ago, Florin said:

I would like some Bernie supporters having some opinions on @TioBernie. Dont let an extremist represent the bernie supporters. Thanks. :selena:

“Extremist” for calling you out for your biased and support for the corrupt media. “Don’t let an extremist represent the Bernie supporters” as if you already didn’t think we were all like that lmao. You people make me sick.

Edited by TioBernie
  • Like 10

Ladey Gaygay

Where is the destroyed part?

thumb_bratz-meme-tumblr-48524921.png

𝖎 𝖘𝖑𝖊𝖊𝖕 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖌𝖚𝖞𝖘 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖋𝖚𝖓 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖉𝖗𝖚𝖌𝖘
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 4

Faysalaaa
4 minutes ago, TioBernie said:

“Extremist” for calling you out for your biased and support for the corrupt media. “Don’t let an extremist represent the Bernie supporters” as if you already didn’t think we were all like that lmao. You people make me sick.

Im not a Bernie supporter and I see nothing wrong with your behavior.  Just ignore him..

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Thanks 1

Varys
Just now, Faysalaaa said:

Im not a Bernie supporter and I see nothing wrong with your behavior. 

The OP seems obsessed tbh :shrug: Reported that post. I think its against the rules to call a member out like that

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Faysalaaa
5 minutes ago, Varys said:

The OP seems obsessed tbh :shrug: Reported that post. I think its against the rules to call a member out like that

Nothing wrong with attacking Bernie or his supporters, but the member attitude is extremely snarky and catty in a very passive aggressive way. Always trying to lead the conversation to personal attacks and mocking.

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 3

Florin

So no arguments, just attacking me for not being a Bernie supporter? Thanks. 

Everyone can have their opinions, but been called 4 times sheep and other things deserved a response from me. 

Can we go back on the topic?

• LMAO 3
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

Florin
10 minutes ago, Varys said:

So I cant use that word after this conversation and yet u can call me " obsessed"?

Varys
1 minute ago, Florin said:

So I cant use that word after this conversation and yet u can call me " obsessed"?

yes

• Like 2

Florin
Just now, Varys said:

yes

Ok. Nice personal opinion to have on a political thread. 

Let's go back on the topic. 

• Sad 2

Giorno Giovanna
25 minutes ago, tomsches said:

I'm so over this. Can we please stop caring about what someone may or my not have said a year ago or may or may not have fabricated and focus on actual policies that we support or not?

I've supported both of them since the beginning, but repeating "The gloves are off" or "You're my enemy" and "We're coming for you" in every thread doesn't help either one of them. 

thank you. 

if only people would unite and move into one direction, but instead everyone is scattered and hates each other, thinks they are superior in their own way. it's frustrating, unnecessary drama, all it does is distracting from real world problems. 

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Faysalaaa
3 minutes ago, Giorno Giovanna said:

thank you. 

if only people would unite and move into one direction, but instead everyone is scattered and hates each other, thinks they are superior in their own way. it's frustrating, unnecessary drama, all it does is distracting from real world problems. 

But people cant unite if they have different goals, this is the point of the primaries. Warren should attack and criticize Bernie, the issue I have is she is being dishonest with her attacks. You can unite after the primaries to vote for the Democratic candidate. 

Didymus

The way this part of the debate was organized is just... bafflingly ridiculous.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

ComeToJoe

Nice another pointless thread about a fabricated article reported by the CNN with the same smear campaign they have been doing since 2015. 

Sometimes these centrist are so far right.. They seem to be more right than the Rep party lol. 

Not bashing you OP but that entire portion of the debate was clearly out to smear sanders. :huntyga:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2