⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
politics

Warren fires back at Sanders denial

Florin

Warren destroyed Bernie. Cant believe he wanted to make it all about himself with an 30 years old victory against a republican. 

• LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 4

TioBernie

Look at all the dislikes on that video but she “DESTROYED” Sanders lmao. Delusional centrists will lose big this time around. We’re coming for you.

Edited by TioBernie
  • Like 19
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 3

Florin
1 minute ago, TioBernie said:

Look at all the dislikes on that video but she “DESTROYED” Sanders lmao. Delusional centrist will lose big this time around. We’re coming for you.

Yea. It was the same thing yesterday with another video. Bernie supporters are good online, but women voters dont go like or dislike on youtube. They go and vote and I think this will hurt Bernie, if he cant find something to solve it. 

• Like 4
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 1

TioBernie
1 minute ago, Florin said:

Yea. It was the same thing yesterday with another video. Bernie supporters are good online, but women voters dont go like or dislike on youtube. They go and vote and I think this will hurt Bernie, if he cant find something to solve it. 

Women have donated the most to Sanders campaign. Try again. And it should only hurt Warren for not being able to actually explain the context and whether he said it or not right after he denied it. But how will she? When you have CNN on your side.

Edited by TioBernie
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 3

Faysalaaa

Hes still too nice, I cant stand him

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • LMAO 3

Florin
1 minute ago, TioBernie said:

Women have donated the most to Sanders campaign. Try again.

I've said something about donations? :ladyhaha:

Look at the bright side. He has 3 weeks to solve this and make people forget about it. Denying it now that he had a bad night doesnt solve it. 

• LMAO 2
  • Sad 2

TioBernie
3 minutes ago, Florin said:

I've said something about donations? :ladyhaha:

Look at the bright side. He has 3 weeks to solve this and make people forget about it. Denying it now that he had a bad night doesnt solve it. 

Denying what? He already said he didn’t say that. And instead of CNN questioning Warren about whether he actually said it or not, they framed the question as if it actually happened. He shouldn’t have to lie about himself to make you sheep happy.

Edited by TioBernie
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 4

TioBernie
5 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Hes still too nice, I cant stand him

He IS too nice.. But I hope he noticed how they were biased against him and Warren the snake was a part of it.

Edited by TioBernie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Florin
Just now, TioBernie said:

Denying what? He already said he didn’t say that. And instead of CNN questioning Warren about whether he actually said it or not, they framed the question as if it actually happened. He shouldn’t have to lie about himself to make you sheep happy.

The sheep is you. You dont even read the comments and you respond because you are desparate to kiss Bernie behind.

I've said " denying that he had a bad night" and you start with " denying what?"? Wtf. :bye:

• LMAO 2
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

Faysalaaa

He IS too nice.. But I hope he noticed how they were biased against him and Warren the snake was a part of it.

It does not matter, he will still be too nice to them and call them his friends. He needs to attack back if he wants to win and lead the country. This is why I have always said Bernie is a good activist and person, but not a good leader.

TioBernie
15 minutes ago, Florin said:

The sheep is you. You dont even read the comments and you respond because you are desparate to kiss Bernie behind.

I've said " denying that he had a bad night" and you start with " denying what?"? Wtf. :bye:

He had a “bad” night only because CNN was biased against him. The only sheep here is your butt. Look how you keep ignoring how biased CNN was against Bernie Sanders. Your source of news is mainstream media. You don’t get to tell anything to anyone. You support a snake and a pathological liar and the corrupt mainstream liberal media too. You gave us Trump in 2016 and want to repeat the same thing again. You’re my enemy.

Edited by TioBernie
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

Florin

The only sheep here is your butt. Look how you keep ignoring how biased CNN was against Bernie Sanders. Your source of news is mainstream media. You don’t get to tell anything to anyone. You support a pathological liar and the corrupt mainstream liberal media too. You’re my enemy. The gloves are off.

Wtf. You really sound like one of those Bernie supporters that got a bad name online. What should be my response? More insults? No thanks you. :bye:

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

TioBernie
3 minutes ago, Florin said:

Wtf. You really sound like one of those Bernie supporters that got a bad name online. What should be my response? More insults? No thanks you. :bye:

You mean like Sanders supporters who are tired of the corrupt media and sheep like you who keep falling for it? Every time any of you are put in the spot and called out, we’re the bad guys. Done with your games. The gloves are off.

Edited by TioBernie
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

tomsches

I'm so over this. Can we please stop caring about what someone may or my not have said a year ago or may or may not have fabricated and focus on actual policies that we support or not?

I've supported both of them since the beginning, but repeating "The gloves are off" or "You're my enemy" and "We're coming for you" in every thread doesn't help either one of them. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 5