Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
society

Bernie Sanders Not Sexist... Young Turks Find Videos & Reasons Why

Featured Posts

Gov Hooka
1 minute ago, SKANK said:

She very clearly does link his comment to the 2020 election - that was the reason they met, and what they were discussing. She makes that explicitly clear. You have to willfully misread her statement to conclude she isn’t talking about the 2020 election, or you have to ignore parts of her statement - which you did in your original post to me.

What she does leave vague is the reason for his comments, likely in an effort to make him look bad. Which is dishonest, and not her first dishonest attack during the primary.

she doesn't though. She only mentions they met to discuss tthe 2020 election not that that particular part of the conversation and comments made were directly linked with the 2020 election. The second part is exactly what I'm saying...

SKANK
3 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

she doesn't though. She only mentions they met to discuss tthe 2020 election not that that particular part of the conversation and comments made were directly linked with the 2020 election. The second part is exactly what I'm saying...

Listen, I was dismissed as a Bernie Bro on GGD during the last Presidential primary. I will happily vote for Bernie over Warren in this primary, just as I voted for Bernie in the last Presidential primary. I think it's likely that Warren is being intentionally vague, to a dishonest degree, in order to damage Bernie's campaign. I don't think this is her first dishonest attack in the primary.

However, if you read her public comment and can't see that she is explicitly talking about the 2020 election - by opening and closing her short statement by talking about defeating Donald Trump, and stating that the purpose of their meeting was to discuss 2020 - then you are either being dishonest in order to defend Bernie, or you don't understand her statement.

At the end of the day, neither of us are thrilled with what Warren has done. I'll leave it at that. :vegas:

ItsTommyBitch

@Economy

I'm very very active on social media and in Bernie circles and canvassing and phone calling for him, so I have seen these videos :fan: but thanks for tagging me

Well, these videos prove that hes not a raging sexist who doesn't believe women can be president, clearly. 

However, the point of this contentious debate is that Warren's comments, while "probably" more specifically about a woman's chances of winning in 2020 against Trump, came after her team leaked the story that was more general about women.

Thus, it is meant to get people to make their own conclusions ala this classic he-said, she-said drama. The point is that the real details don't matter anymore to the majority of people who have, in the hours in between the drama, made up their minds.

To some people, Bernie is a sexist, they always thought so since he ran against Hillary in 2016, and this PROVES it.

To others, Warren's methods were kind of slimey and seemed beneath her, so they may not support her as enthusiastically. Others just Believe Bernie over Warren more blatantly because even besides these videos, he's been a woman's rights activist for decades and has one of the best voting records for women's issues in the history of the United States Congress.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Economy
6 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

@Economy

I'm very very active on social media and in Bernie circles and canvassing and phone calling for him, so I have seen these videos :fan: but thanks for tagging me

Well, these videos prove that hes not a raging sexist who doesn't believe women can be president, clearly. 

However, the point of this contentious debate is that Warren's comments, while "probably" more specifically about a woman's chances of winning in 2020 against Trump, came after her team leaked the story that was more general about women.

Thus, it is meant to get people to make their own conclusions ala this classic he-said, she-said drama. The point is that the real details don't matter anymore to the majority of people who have, in the hours in between the drama, made up their minds.

To some people, Bernie is a sexist, they always thought so since he ran against Hillary in 2016, and this PROVES it.

To others, Warren's methods were kind of slimey and seemed beneath her, so they may not support her as enthusiastically. Others just Believe Bernie over Warren more blatantly because even besides these videos, he's been a woman's rights activist for decades and has one of the best voting records for women's issues in the history of the United States Congress.

I only tagged u cuz I know ur such a strong Bernie supporter so in case u hadn't

This channel is so biased towards Bernie but I whatch all their videos. I feel like to get a full perspective on stuff u have to whatch stuff with specific view points otherwise u never understand the view points of their stances so im subscribed to this channel :green: