throwback

Using my Heartbeats 1.0

StuckInMyMind

Featured Posts

StuckInMyMind

They’re a gem! Listening to DWUW in particular they sound so good!! Feeling very nostalgic 

Schwerk

I wanted those so bad and looking back they still look great. There a so many dupes on the market I'm hesitant to order them now.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

StuckInMyMind
5 minutes ago, Marjol said:

I wanted those so bad and looking back they still look great. There a so many dupes on the market I'm hesitant to order them now.

They’re really hard to come by now, I got lucky with my third pair. My first ones were black, then I got a silver pair (used them once and lost them) then got another silver pair that I now cherish

Giorno Giovanna

I had them and loved their design so much, classy, timeless, unique, modern, cool, almost like jewellery for your ears since they shimmered so well,but still very much unisex. Sound was also quite good. 

Only stupid thing is.... they fell out of my ears every damn minute. 

:selena:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

RAMROD

I own these. However after breaking a few of them, both ver 1 and 2. I decided this earphones are not for use, but for display modern art piece.

So I treated it as such with a couple of my final pairs. When I knew this would likely be discontinued anytime, I bought each colours of each versions for display and collecting purpose. Still in my Gaga shrine, mint condition, unopened.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Teal Ambition

I have the red ones and only used them for a week :interestinga: They kept falling out of my ears so now they just sit pretty in their box on my collection shelf :huntyga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived