💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Unproblematic artists?

shame

Featured Posts

PoshLife
2 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Everyone is "problematic", I can easily dig into anyones past and find "problematic" things. This is why people who accuse others of being problematic always get exposed of doing the same thing.

Here is someone digging into her problematic past: https://yourfaveisproblematic.tumblr.com/post/46540026446/pnk

"She accepted the Ally award from the Human Rights Campaign. Not only is the HRC problematic, but the idea of an Ally award is problematic as well because it’s making queer rights about straight allies."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is the stupidest f*cking website I have ever come across. Thank you for bringing it to my attention, I needed a laugh today.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark
6 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Everyone is "problematic", I can easily dig into anyones past and find "problematic" things. This is why people who accuse others of being problematic always get exposed of doing the same thing.

Here is someone digging into her problematic past: https://yourfaveisproblematic.tumblr.com/post/46540026446/pnk

I have a weird memory, and can remember "celeb scandals" for some reason. Literally every big artist from now (that was around a decade ago) has skeletons in their closet, which were a semi-big or big deal back then and would be a far bigger deal today in 2020. For example, Rihanna, Gaga, Katy, Lana, Kesha, and yeah, even Pink and Beyonce.

JgHaus78
12 minutes ago, BLACKPINK said:

BLACKPINK. Now even if you try to even say how about Jennie, think of this. Won't you hate being hated on for being sick while performing and for being in love? Exactly. 

Jisoo is a sweetheart. Lisa is hyper. Rosé is cute. Jennie is a queen. 

Sue me but all K-Pop music sounds like early 2010’s pop music and I don’t understand the hype at all.

LilyLark
Just now, PoshLife said:

"She accepted the Ally award from the Human Rights Campaign. Not only is the HRC problematic, but the idea of an Ally award is problematic as well because it’s making queer rights about straight allies."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is the stupidest f*cking website I have ever come across. Thank you for bringing it to my attention, I needed a laugh today.

It is dumb asf. That said, the poster isn't wrong in that all the big artists have skeletons.

Teal Ambition

Hilary Duff

STREAM BREATHE IN. BREATHE OUT!

tenor.gif?itemid=13173076

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

nodandsmile
17 minutes ago, Talenti said:

P!nk tbh. She literally just does her thing and minds her business.

was about to ask if they exist but you answered  :applause:

LilyLark

99% of artists are problematic. If you are talking about artists who don't tease, the only ones I can think of are Beyonce and Janelle. Edited: to be fair, about 80% of the "teasing" is monsters coming up with sh*t themselves and not actually Gaga.

PoshLife
Just now, GretchenMiranda said:

Sue me but all K-Pop music sounds like early 2010’s pop music and I don’t understand the hype at all.

You're not wrong; kpop is extremely derivative of western pop music. It didn't used to be that way, but it sure is that way now.

BLACKPINK is also... not the best standard-bearer of the industry, musically speaking. They come from one of the biggest companies in South Korea (the same company that had 2NE1 before they disbanded), which is why they're super-hyped, but I've never really understood the appeal.

JgHaus78
Just now, PoshLife said:

You're not wrong; kpop is extremely derivative of western pop music. It didn't used to be that way, but it sure is that way now.

BLACKPINK is also... not the best standard-bearer of the industry, musically speaking. They come from one of the biggest companies in South Korea (the same company that had 2NE1 before they disbanded), which is why they're super-hyped, but I've never really understood the appeal.

The music just isn’t quality music in my opinion. it’s the fan base that keeps the genre afloat. Get it how you live though! 

Definitely Marina who used to be called Marina And The Diamonds :firega:

I have a whole playlist I made of her best songs, in my opinion, enjoy!

HoneyB
6 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

You can easily find a list of "problematic" things of anyone. This is why people who accuse others of being problematic always get exposed of doing the same thing.

It amazes me how people find stuff like this, I never would’ve known:rip: it’s an interesting site I think I’ll check it out.

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

LilyLark
Just now, Talenti said:

It amazes me how people find stuff like this, I never would’ve known:rip: it’s an interesting site I think I’ll check it out.

A lot of it is BS or taken out of context, so I would take it with a grain of salt. For example, they had this...nutty page on Jennifer Lawrence awhile back ( who is problematic, but not nearly as bad as the page made her out to be). It's worth checking out, but also keeping that in mind.

2 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I have a weird memory, and can remember "celeb scandals" for some reason. Literally every big artist from now, that was around a decade ago has skeletons in their closet, which were a semi-big or big deal back then and would be a far bigger deal today in 2020. For example, Rihanna, Gaga, Katy, Lana, Kesha, and yeah, even Pink and Beyonce.

I wouldnt even call it "skeletons in the closet", these are not even bad things they are digging up. Only white SJW's care about these issues that no minority group cares about. Yes they might have their one black person or one hijabi woman, but minorities care about real issues. When I see these people fight for Muslim Arabs like me, im shocked at what they are saying. Its more about them getting woke points than helping minorities.

Red Velvet
1 minute ago, GretchenMiranda said:

It's okay if you think that way. The hype though is really huge because of what happens to fans and artists. It may not be pretty visible but K-Pop artists are much more closer and more endearing to their fans than other singers because they have a platform to showcase them behind the scenes. If you'd like to listen to K-Pop for one time, I'd say 2NE1 instead of BLACKPINK, and they're also unproblematic. Their album CRUSH is one of their best.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Archived