💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Trixie Mattel makes Gaga joke, announces new album

jprince99x

Featured Posts

Monster Voices

Well ... I am actually really looking forward to this album :laughga: I genuinely like Trixie's music.

Forever and Always!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joshie S

Looks like someone is salty they didn't get one of the drag queen roles in A Star Is Born (2018) :oops:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

HeavyPunkLover

Made me lol 

I see snowflakes everywhere 

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

RAMROD

We all know she is not funny, she would have won Snatch Game otherwise, rather than having all her joke fell flat and made Ru cringe so bad to see impersonation of herself could go that terrible.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Anastasios
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

We all know she is not funny, she would have won Snatch Game otherwise, rather than having all her joke fell flat and made Ru cringe so bad to see impersonation of herself could go that terrible.

to be fair, RuPaul never seems to be satisfied being portrayed in snatch game. Jessica Wild failed too

Guillaume Hamon

Thanks God dark humor exist... It would be boring without it. :)

And it's not white folks or gays who are too sensitive, it's our cancelled-culture obsessed generation lol!

ItWasntLaauv

Trixie and Katya could kill someone and I’d still love and watch UNHhhh every single week.

34 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Being funny and being good at snatch game are two completely different things. Trixie is definitely in the top 5 most famous and successful queens from that show, so let’s not.

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Bio said:

Being funny and being good at snatch game are two completely different things. Trixie is definitely in the top 5 most famous and successful queens from that show, so let’s not.

Famous and successful, and being funny  are two completely different things. So let's not.

19 hours ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

Sensitive white gays above upset because they can't take a little joke. Trixie has been saying Barbara is her aunt since 2016, same time Joanne came out. It's a harmless joke that doesn't even mention Gaga. Grow up, Gaga's not gonna play LG6 for you because you defended her online

Sensitive white gays? Seriously?

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

9 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Famous and successful, and being funny  are two completely different things. So let's not.

She is famous and successful as a comedy queen :flop:

RAMROD
1 hour ago, Bio said:

She is famous and successful as a comedy queen :flop:

And so is Kandy Permy being famous and successful as a singer, what is it? :bon:

illySpencer

This is clearly another exemple of the toxiness  of this fanbase. You need to clam down, everytbody can make humor on GaGa. GaGa is not intouchable. Just chill and no one need to be cancelled or degraded...  

IT'S ONLY HUMOR !

Pharamon
2 hours ago, JoeMo said:

Sensitive white gays? Seriously?

Offtopic, but who is that in your avatar? :O

Archived