💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Harry: If you knew what I knew.... I will always protect my family.

lego

Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HookerOnAChurch

Heavy to say. Maybe he really thinks that Lilibeth (not to mention the Queen :stalkga:) kills Lady D, her mother more than 20 years ago....? :shocked:

1 minute ago, pachinko said:

Omg is Princess Diana Harry's mother?! :air:

Yes :air:

OT: this family is such a sh*tshow  I hope he gets out of there for good 

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Reality

Why did I walk into this thread thinking it was going to be about Harry Styles :bradley:

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

gagzus

I think he means if the public knew about her personal life and all the sh*t the media has caused her we’d be surprised 

xoxo Craig
10 minutes ago, gagzus said:

I think he means if the public knew about her personal life and all the sh*t the media has caused her we’d be surprised 

I genuinely think that he knows the Queen and the establishment were the ones behind Diana's death because of how outspoken and how rebellious she was, and how she didn't fit into what 'a royal princess' should act like... and Megan is the same. Harry wants to protect her and himself, and his family from what the establishment could do.  He doesn't want history repeating itself 

End Racism Now

Bambino
15 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Why did I walk into this thread thinking it was going to be about Harry Styles

same and i even started to think what he's done

we are such a mess

arrasando though!

0xJjhKj.gif

7 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I genuinely think that he knows the Queen and the establishment were the ones behind Diana's death

That's a conspiracy theory. Just like people thinking Kennedys killed Marilyn there are no  proof at all.

2 minutes ago, Hurem said:

I feel like Meghan is lowkey playing him like a violin. :green:

She is. Very obvious. But everyone will find out in the end :ladyhaha:

Reality
7 minutes ago, Bambino said:

same and i even started to think what he's done

we are such a mess

arrasando though!

0xJjhKj.gif

I thought that this was some Illuminati **** :giveup:

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

3 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

She is. Very obvious. But everyone will find out in the end :ladyhaha:

I lowkey scream when they compare her to Lady Di. :rip: 

Glamourpuss

He has said in recent years that his mother's death really affected him. There was a lack of empathy in his family and it made him feel depressed. He didn't want to be involved in the public spectacle that was his mother's funeral, but he was made to. I think he would have preferred to mourn privately. 

It's really sad. He was too young and I get the sense that he is an empathic person. Now it seems like he doesn't want his wife and children to suffer the same fate. Now that he has got love and happiness and he really knows what it is, he wants to choose that.

The royal family is really outdated with their traditions and their beliefs. This is a man who as a boy who would have been sent off to boarding school and told to keep it to himself if he started to express any of his inner feelings. They don't deal with any of that stuff in that family. 

I don't blame him for wanting to seperate himself from them and pave his own way with the support of his wife. 

Archived