đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

The Sims 4 Tiny Living (Stuff Pack)

COOOK

Featured Posts

gabeoz
1 minute ago, COOOK said:

Job postings? Can you name me a few, just out of curiosity?

It’s been a couple months so I don’t remember specifics. If I remember correctly they were looking for concept artists and character modelers.

COOOK
Just now, gabeoz said:

It’s been a couple months so I don’t remember specifics. If I remember correctly they were looking for concept artists and character modelers.

Ooooh exciting tbh. Means they’re looking for a new and fresh team :excited2: I don’t know if they did this for the other Sims but I guess a young team / veteran players would be a win-win case for us fans and will give us at least content for the base game and other things we’ve always been requesting

JazzGa

I love doing small living spaces on The Sims. It makes my computer run better and I think it looks more lifelike than the huge boxy rooms people tend to build. I was obsessed with Apartment Life on TS2.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

gabeoz
5 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Ooooh exciting tbh. Means they’re looking for a new and fresh team :excited2: I don’t know if they did this for the other Sims but I guess a young team / veteran players would be a win-win case for us fans and will give us at least content for the base game and other things we’ve always been requesting

Well it’s not going to be a new team entirely, many of the game developers are veterans back from the Sims 1/2, they’re needing more developers as the team splits into 2 to develop the new game.

I mean I'll be buying it... but you could still create tiny houses and add traits to the lot to improve your relationships and sh*t. This feels like a pack created just for the wall-bed thingy... 

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

GreenDiamond
1 hour ago, Musicisfreedom said:

I wish I could just have all the packs for free :messga: i mean I've already spent a lot on the game itself and it'd be much funner with all the extras

Sims is incredible expensive game, thats one of the reasons why i stopped playing it

Anderson123
4 hours ago, COOOK said:

So TS4 will be here for a bit more before moving on to TS5? We’re all just hoping they bring back the features that they took away from TS3 in TS4

Yes. I’d say at least 2 more years even though they have recently been playing around with clues and stuff like that. There’s a new item that came with the latest update or University don’t remember, but it’s clearly a hint that confirms the existence of The Sims 5. 

Edit: Here’s the link to that thread:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/968012/is-this-a-hint-for-the-sims-5-mysterious-new-arch-in-build-buy/p1

WORLDofGAGA

Looks quite fun, However each add on pack is way over priced, I know on Xbox at leat it’s about £500 to own all the add on’s, that’s more than the game, it’s just ludicrous and money grabbing from EA’s side 

@W0RLDofGAGA

Archived