💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Justin Bieber post gross baby picture and caption

Lighter

Featured Posts

6 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

If this is the rest of the feed then that pic doesn't seem so bad. It seems like another case of cherry picking something to cancel someone. It doesn't seem like he posted it with bad intentions and that's what people need to look at before they react. 

He captioned them all with #yummy, a very explicit song about sex.

Im sure his intentions arent what it looks like, but cmon, either he is dumb af or theres something wrong with him.

Imagine if Gaga did the same and captioned it with #DancingInCircles or #Sexxxdreams

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, Adakam said:

He captioned them all with #yummy, a very explicit song about sex.

Im sure his intentions arent what it looks like, but cmon, either he is dumb af or theres something wrong with him.

I wasn't aware of that so thanks for informing me. I just saw the pics and the rumour that his wife is pregnant and chose to see it in a positive light. 

2 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I wasn't aware of that so thanks for informing me. I just saw the pics and the rumour that his wife is pregnant and chose to see it in a positive light. 

Theres a good chance its that, and the song its supposed to be about his wife anyway, it just feels weird when you look at the song lyrics, "you keep me on the rise", "toes curling" etc

Lighter
16 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

If this is the rest of the feed then that pic doesn't seem so bad. It seems like another case of cherry picking something to cancel someone. It doesn't seem like he posted it with bad intentions and that's what people need to look at before they react. 

That was his intention. You can either be too dumb or desperate for a hit to be able to post those with the title

Biggest Fan

The hashtag just kills it  

why that caption ? Even if she/ they are pregnant Why the use of that hashtag :oprah:

Imagine if I put this pic on my feed with the hashtag #Yummy. 

What would others think  ?🤡

135239.jpg

🤖

“Gross baby picture” I-

I’m not gonna accuse him of anything but that’s SO random and SO wierd :ladyhaha: The little jelly beans are cute tho 

Why is Justin Bieber Katy Perry right now?

Archived