💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Gaga tour

Bat

Do you think Gaga will ever tour the world again?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Gaga will ever tour the world again?

• Yes
    • No
    • Only a short tour around NA and Europe

Featured Posts

After seeing the Oprah interview I have the feeling that it's gonna be a long time Gaga will be seen performing outside of Vegas. 

Maybe it's a good thing, if being in Vegas is the best for her physical and mental health I want that for her ofcourse however, as a proud European monster I would be quite sad to not see this icon perfom live again soon (unless flying to Vegas ofcourse).

What are you thoughts?

giphy.gif

Tiny Purse

Yes, but not like how she has done in the past. Probably more similar to Madonna's recent Madame X tour, with smaller residences in each city. and far less cities. 

MaryJaneHolland

I was gonna say "Yes", because, well of course she will eventually in the following decade. 

But then, I saw the last option and stopped myself. That's more likely to happen. I feel bad for Latina America and Australia, Aus really switched on her with ASIB. Asia kinda too ,they they lowkey dropped her.

Modern Ecstasy2

I do. I think the best option for her is to do a bunch of small tours by continent for a few weeks-month at a time. I hope she and those on her team have this idea too. 

As long as Gaga comes back to where I live ever again, (which I’m certain she will) I’m happy, but Celine is only on tour now after being in Vegas for 12 years, **** me if I have to wait that long. :triggered:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Yes, maybe using some important cities as "base" for super-short residencies.

But I'm also sure she will do another normal tour, someday

LGMonster95

I mean since Enigma started, Gaga seemed to have no problem with her dates (except for one recently but that was because of her sinus infection, not because of her fibro) she's able to even go to Brian's show and sing there too. I think she definitelly can but the dates needs to be done in her favor and leave her some moments to rest and also she should not overwork herself during that time. She was doing amazing during Joanne except for the time when she went to Rock In Rio when she was in pain but I don't think it was really bc of her tour but rather because she had to go to the court to talk about Kesha's case which made her really uncomfortable and also the other time in 2018 I remember that she had to comeback in US for the Grammys after she did a lot of shows in Europe only to lose her nominations and go back in Europe where she cancelled the rest. Gaga has also said in a recent interview that she was exhausted during that time (ASIB, the tour, making songs, promoting the album and doing other stuff). She did said that she's more healthier now and she controls her pain and emotions better so I think when she decides go on tour again, she should low the pace a bit. (btw Lacee told a fan that they will definitelly come back in Europe)

gagasicebath

I try to be optimistic but right now I just don't think I see it happening. It seems like she finally has a regime in place to keep her pain under control (to some degree, at least), and she says she has a collection of meds that keep her stable mentally. 

Vegas is an easy trip from LA so she can be home in between each leg, meaning she can maintain the routines that seem to help her - working out, meditation, therapy. Travelling would have the potential to  screw all that up, which she may be reluctant to risk especially considering how rough things were for her on previous tours.

Then there's the question of her wanting to have kids at some point in the next few years, so...as much as I'd love to see her on stage on my side of the pond again, I'm not sure it'll happen.

Ultimately though, I want her to be happy and healthy and in a mindset where she can be creative in whichever ways she can, even if touring isn't an option for now.

Archived