Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
event

Oprah asks Gaga about LG6, Gaga: 'I'm still going to make music'

Hurem

Featured Posts

FameHookah
1 minute ago, weed said:

no offense but I highly doubt "I expect high quality music" comments on GagaDaily are why she hasn't released. I don't heavily care about awards and charts but I do want something that is produced extremely well, great lyrics, cohesive album, etc.

Not just gagadaily but the whole world is watching her after ASIB, that must be hard.

+ She doesnt have the drive/ideas she used to have.

WTF is MDNA

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She changed, which is logical since she aged but I have the feeling that music isn't her top priority anymore for a while now. And I also don't think that we're getting any music any time soon, perhaps not even 2020.

illySpencer
16 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

No but what I mean is that DJWS produced 1/3 of ASIB. And I think the songs made during the LG6 sessions with him were scrapped for Gaga's album because she didn't like the direction, but wanted to keep some songs for ASIB. 

He won't be on LG6 because his work was scrapped, but he is on ASIB and I think some of the songs she created during that time were (unintentionally) for ASIB

Stop, you know nothing about LG6. He said that he was no longer involved in the PRODUCTION, not the writting. We'll see what song she kept for the final tracklist.  

1ooo d0veZ
12 minutes ago, S0436 said:

She was never going to give a big scoop or announcement about LG6 at an Oprah mental health conference!

That's not why folks are pressed love....

No, I won't elaborate. I just told you.

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, illySpencer said:

Stop, you know nothing about LG6. He said that he was no longer involved in the PRODUCTION, not the writting. We'll see what song she kept for the final tracklist.  

He said he wasn't involved in the process of LG6 anymore, and its most likely that she scrapped those songs. Why would she keep songs she wrote with DJWS if she isn't working with him anymore? He is first and foremost a DJ/Producer. Lady Gaga writes her songs

End Racism Now

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, FameHookah said:

Yeah, i mean she already scrapped DJWS, lets pray that she doesnt ditch boyz noyze and sophie..

The more she waits the more she changes directions and overdoes things.. she seems really lost artistically..

I enjoy DJWS writing too (Govt Hooker, Americano, Bloody Mary, Bad Kids, Hwy Unicorn, Electric Chapel, Edge of Glory, Venus, Sexxx Dreams, MANiCURE, ARTPOP, DWUW, Swine, Look What I Found, Heal Me, Is That Alright, etc)   so I'm hoping she kept some of their work (as he only confirmed that other producers are working on LG6. Doesn't mean the lyrics of the songs were scrapped)

Boys Noize is my FAV producer she's been in talks with so I would be so disappointed if things fell through. SOPHIE could go either way IMO...

I'm hesitant to agree with your latter comment, but I do agree the lack of conversation around the album is becoming concerning as she typically speaks a lot about her projects and their direction. I'm hoping she's just practicing self restraint and we are actually very close to the album dropping :lana:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

7 minutes ago, glagerfeld said:

But why does she escape from this question? Why is it bad to talk about your own work ?:koons:

cuz to her making music is not a part of "self care" and the topic with Oprah was self care I believe. To Gaga making music is a chore, a burden and a boring job now :koons: Now she just loves to make lipsticks and to rack in money so she can spend it all in #Vegas  2mbnc5.thumb.jpg.44be0850763e181770a03ac

FarixGaga

Didn't she say at some point in the past that she wanted the album to be a surprise? Maybe this could be the reason why she is dodging questions about it. She doesn't want to give anything away about it.

Or maybe I'm being delulu avoiding to think that we're still far from a release. :huntyga:

JC

Just now, FarixGaga said:

Didn't she say at some point in the past that she wanted the album to be a surprise? Maybe this could be the reason why she is dodging questions about it. She doesn't want to give anything away about it.

Or maybe I'm being delulu avoiding to think that we're still far from a release. :huntyga:

Your living in a delusion child :trollga:

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, FarixGaga said:

Monsters: We want a surprise album drop ala Beyoncé

Also Monsters: When's the album coming omfg you're taking too long. Where is it? Tell us something about it!

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

Archived