Mirages

Featured Posts

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blown Away
12 minutes ago, Mirages said:

I'm sure @DiamondKingwill be harsher this time around :ohwell:

I'm not sure, the last time I listened to Memoirs as a whole is 6 years ago. I thought it was a terrible and boring album back then, but my taste got more refined :derpga: so maybe I'll like it more now. I'll give it a listen today and I'm in for the megarate. 

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Mirages
2 hours ago, DiamondKing said:

What makes you think that? :bon:

Cause I know your taste and it's not this album :huntyga:

2 hours ago, Blown Away said:

I'm not sure, the last time I listened to Memoirs as a whole is 6 years ago. I thought it was a terrible and boring album back then, but my taste got more refined :derpga: so maybe I'll like it more now. I'll give it a listen today and I'm in for the megarate. 

Honestly probably her most underrated album tbh...

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Blown Away
3 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Honestly probably her most underrated album tbh...

I just listened to it, I still think it's boring but I re-discovered some gems as well. So @DiamondKing better be prepared for the dragging, you won't be able to hide behind me this time :ladyhaha:

Mirages
38 minutes ago, Blown Away said:

I just listened to it, I still think it's boring but I re-discovered some gems as well. So @DiamondKing better be prepared for the dragging, you won't be able to hide behind me this time :ladyhaha:

Inb4 he calls it her sweetener :huntyga:

Blown Away
8 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Inb4 he calls it her sweetener :huntyga:

Memoirs doesn't have a high like God Is A Woman but still doesn't deserve to be compared to that album  :wtfga:That would be a crime.

Mirages
1 hour ago, Blown Away said:

Memoirs doesn't have a high like God Is A Woman but still doesn't deserve to be compared to that album  :wtfga:That would be a crime.

I Want To Know What Love Is is that high :ohwell:

Spoiler

At least to me and I'm a delulu fan :enigma:

Blown Away
6 minutes ago, Mirages said:

I Want To Know What Love Is is that high :ohwell:

Reveal hidden contents

At least to me and I'm a delulu fan :enigma:

No, dahling, no. I Want To Know What Love Is is good, the climax with the choir is the best moment of the album, but it's no God Is A Woman. It's not even a No Tears Left To Cry or Everytime, it's more comparable to Breathin'. Among those best on the album but not the best :ally:

Mirages
1 hour ago, Blown Away said:

No, dahling, no. I Want To Know What Love Is is good, the climax with the choir is the best moment of the album, but it's no God Is A Woman. It's not even a No Tears Left To Cry or Everytime, it's more comparable to Breathin'. Among those best on the album but not the best :ally:

Let's agree to disagree I love the songs you mentioned all 4 of them, but bish goes of in this one and it's a classic :ally:

Archived