💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga dragged for being mean on Twitter

Lighter

Featured Posts

PoshLife

They've both shaded each other (though that's not really an example of it), and they've both grown up and moved on. When will their fans?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Gaga literally sent her flowers with a good luck note when witness tour started 

"good luck" sounds cute and all until you remember that the witness tour flopped and the whole era was literally the lowest moment of katys career :toofunny:

Spoiler

gaga is a witch confirmedT and thats on period :ohwell:

12 hours ago, Didymus said:

I think it's just that we're supposed to see that Katy supported Gaga's Superbowl performance while Gaga completely ignored hers, tweeting instead about something sports related. That's the only thing I can think of :air: I don't even get her tweet.

Gaga's been sh*tposting about sports on Twitter for years like... what a butch...

3 points in and ready for more

1 hour ago, Andy McQueen said:

On a slightly more serious note, I'm curious as to what Gaga's opinions are (were) of Katy when she was still known as being a Dr. Luke exclusive, if she has any opinions on Kim Petras (if she knows she exists at all) being a Dr. Luke exclusive, etc.

I know Gaga is very private regarding these matters (she never mentioned her involvement in the court case at all, IIRC). Just curious. Hmm.

3 points in and ready for more

TheQueenEnthusiast

Honestly who cares? People are so sensitive. She didn't say anything regarding identities (i.e nationality, race, religion, sexuality, gender etc) She can give her earnest opinion on literally whatever else the **** she wants. 

Katy is like Gaga's biggest fan and Gaga's like "Ok." and Katy is like "YASSSSS GIRL QUEEN WIG OKLAHOMA" like

mean girls shut up GIF

also gaga has tweeted about all of this before so who cares

SpookyKid

I am so glad I stepped back from the whole twitter stan mess right when it started being disgusting.

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

There Is nothing wrong with what she wrote. However, this does kind of highlight the difference between the two. Katy Stans LG in public. LG kind of ignores her. It is what it is.

LateToCult

She’s not getting dragged. But Ga is low key an asshole to Katy.  I’m sure they had some beef back in the day that she never really got over. :ladyhaha:

LGMonster95
4 hours ago, PoshLife said:

They've both shaded each other (though that's not really an example of it), and they've both grown up and moved on. When will their fans?

But then when you look back some years ago Gaga was literally defending Katy on her own website from her own fanbase. I'm pretty sure Gaga didnt mean bad with her tweets, those "shade" tweets was just her joking 

1000 likes... literally who gives a ****? Oh yeah, a bunch of little monsters with nothing but time on their hands. Bring in the new year by not caring about what one random stan thinks

Archived