Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga is musical director of the Mugler show, may share new music

Featured Posts

Nope not until 2013 now

Wow. Again.. guess I can't be surprised by her doing that anymore..

7h7hU.png

#𝟏 𝐁𝐱𝐎𝐍𝐱𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
garrettgivre

Apparently there was not

:noparty:

Well hopefully we'll be getting new pictures of Gaga at least. She did walk in this right?

Americano

:noparty:

Well hopefully we'll be getting new pictures of Gaga at least. She did walk in this right?

No doesnt she have a show tonight? Shes not in even the country

User @_VFILES tweeted this:

"OMG! New gaga song debutanted at #mugler spring 2013 rapping about @CathyHorynNYT and size-ism! Props!!! @muglerlive @ladygaga"

Nicola is following this user so I'm wondering how reliable it is, but still. Omgomg.

"OMG! New gaga song debutanted at #mugler spring 2013 rapping about @CathyHorynNYT and size-ism! Props!!! @muglerlive @ladygaga"

Nicola is following this user so I'm wondering how reliable it is, but still. Omgomg.

Gaga is rapping again? **** yes!

Who said that a fan wrote it? Source?

DJ White Shadow tweeted that he would give fans a couple of hours to write lyrics for his new track. There is still a conspiracy that Gaga wrote it, which I can believe. But either way it was a bit of fun and not to be taken seriously.

You can still see the tweets here if you scroll down a little. https://twitter.com/DJWS

Or you can just read one of the articles about it here http://live.drjays.com/index.php/2012/09/25/listen-to-lady-gagas-new-rap-song-cake-like-gaga/

garrettgivre

:excited2:

crisTEAne

wtf :lmao:

Classy :nacho:

love the two of you :heart: :nick:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived