December 28: Gaga This Day

Twitter

So Many Looks, Which Is The Best?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. December 28

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC
10 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

I am voting for this year, because December 28, 2019 is the day I am going to meet her!

Already bumped into Sarah, who is gorgeous and only deserves love and admiration, saw one of the back-up dancers, and saw three Frenchies that were the same colors as Asia, Gustav, and Koji but may not have been – I'm not sure, as she may not have brought them here for just a few days. 

And Haus of Gaga brought me to tears between seeing all of the iconic costumes, accessories, and props in person, plus hearing her songs broadcast over the speakers. 

So yes, 2019 it is! 

Can you live stream it for us? :fan:

she/her/hers

Franch Toast
1 hour ago, SamanthaC said:

Can you live stream it for us? :fan:

Not sure how much I’ll photograph or record as I want to enjoy the experience, but I’ll try to document some stuff to share later. Unless she performs the new single to LG6.  That is, if I can still breathe. Just seeing Sarah caused me to lose my breath (she’s literally breath-taking; photos don’t do her justice), so being in the presence of the Lady herself may render my brain mush. 

Our breakfast waiter has seen her a few times hanging out at the Park MGM and has nothing but praise for her.

She/Her/Hers

gagasicebath
4 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Not sure how much I’ll photograph or record as I want to enjoy the experience, but I’ll try to document some stuff to share later. Unless she performs the less single to LG6.  That is, if I can still breathe. Just seeing Sarah caused me to lose my breath (she’s literally breath-taking; photos don’t do her justice), so being in the presence of the Lady herself may render my brain mush. 

Our breakfast waiter has seen her a few times hanging out at the Park MGM and has nothing but praise for her.

I hope you have an amazing evening and get to give her a huge hug :hug:

5 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

I'm here for whatever happens tonight. :enigma:

Hide contents

I mean it'll be the same as 2018.... 

You never know. :ally:

Archived