Sign in to follow this  
game

Artist Arena: Absurd

Featured Posts

Davian

And of course congrats to @Gimme More & @HighRoad for slaying together at #2!:firega: Well done guys! (don't forget to stream High Road January 31th to celebrate)

And thank you @A Hybrid for hosting this insane, but hilarious game!:ladyhaha::heart: It was a lot of fun:applause:

giphy.gif

Edited by Davian
What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂
  • Love 4

Jose P

@A Hybrid this was an incredibly fun and creative game! Thank you for hosting you were amazing! I hope you plan on giving us a second season :vegas:

• Love 1

A Hybrid

Thank you everyone for playing :heart: It was really tiring at times (mostly this ceremony, I didn’t know the winner myself until after ranking 21 was posted :poot:) but overall I had a great time as well, and that’s thanks to you guys, all of you :kara:

A special thanks to @Mikolaj for letting me do this, you’re the king :firega:

Congrats @Davian, Christina be snappin’ into the 2020’s thanks to you :woot: Maybe you should really be her manager :huntyga:

Congrats to @Jose P, @Ally Campana, @HighRoad and @Gimme More. You all did amazing, making it to the top 5!

Unfortunately, there will not be an AAA2 anytime soon. My exams are starting again and I have to study, not only for the exams, but also for my German language skills in order to prepare myself for my future studies in Germany. I cannot promise any specific date or if it will ever happen, but I can safely say that there will not be a second season for at least 6 months. Though the original AA will continue with a fourth season which I will hopefully be able to join, so see you all there! Thank you :heart:

No family’s safe when I sashay
  • Love 9

HighRoad
4 minutes ago, Davian said:

And of course congrats to @Gimme More & @HighRoad for slaying together at #2!:firega: Well done guys! (don't forget to stream High Road January 31th to celebrate)

Listen to the winner and stream on 31/01

45-E0-F1-EB-8-F82-4392-B705-C261-D3-C2-B

Monster ❤️ Navy ❤️ Animal ❤️ Katycat
  • YAAAS 1

Nuggets

Roll the credits!

tumblr_lu35h6fsPA1qzbagvo1_r1_500.gif

PettyBruisedArrowcrab-size_restricted.gi

Sometimes you have to be your own biggest fan.
  • YAAAS 2

Animal Claws

Congratulations @Davian :firega:

Don't cry, don't scream. Lift your head, move on, because you're on The Edge Of Glory ❤️
  • Love 1

Ally Campana

Wow I got murdered by the Gods :ladyhaha:. Its alright, I’m happy with 5th place. I sent the songs that meant the most to me from Halsey so regardless I won’t have changed my choices as Manic is too new at the moment. Congrats to all the finalists. Y’all did incredible. :heart: @Davian @HighRoad @Gimme More @Jose P

Thank you @A Hybrid for hosting this. Had a great time. :heart:

Btw Manic is out now and if y’all could check out the album and stream, it would mean a great deal to me (especially those of you from the US)

STUPID LOVE
  • Love 5

Ally Campana

Edited by Ally Campana
STUPID LOVE