Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Artist Arena: Absurd

A Hybrid

Featured Posts

A Hybrid

RANKING 23: ARTEMIS @Antonio to KESHA @HighRoad

IMG-5960.jpg

Now this is female power! I am proud of you for being proud of yourself, this is exactly the attitude I'm searching for. Keep finding strength in yourself and don't let the people around you bring you down like they used to. Keep fighting for yourself and never look back!

Spoiler

10/10

RANKING 24: ARES @Ryusei to BRITNEY SPEARS @Gimme More

IMG-5963.jpg

Who knew the greek god of war is a hunty? That's brand new information huh? This is just bop on bop on bop and I personally love Britney so this is a great combination. Britney may not sing Work Bitch :poot: but Myah really did that and Britney served in the video (which is not getting rated)

Spoiler

9.5/10

#2 Kesha @HighRoad & Britney Spears @Gimme More

kesha%20sebert.jpg

5c04189b66a97c35bc5f46fe.jpg

Scores: 9.0

No family’s safe when I sashay

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gimme More
1 minute ago, A Hybrid said:

IMG-5960.jpg

Now this is female power! I am proud of you for being proud of yourself, this is exactly the attitude I'm searching for. Keep finding strength in yourself and don't let the people around you bring you down like they used to. Keep fighting for yourself and never look back!

Reveal hidden contents

10/10

IMG-5963.jpg

Who knew the greek god of war is a hunty? That's brand new information huh? This is just bop on bop on bop and I personally love Britney so this is a great combination. Britney may not sing Work Bitch :poot: but Myah really did that and Britney served in the video (which is not getting rated)

Reveal hidden contents

9.5/10

kesha%20sebert.jpg

@HighRoad , you played so well! I genuinely thought you were going to win!:heart: congrats to us both! :ladyhaha:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

A Hybrid

RANKING 25: ARTEMIS @Antonio to CHRISTINA AGUILERA @Davian

IMG-5960.jpg

Superb! The female power that radiates from this trinity is inspirational. I'm glad you got through the bad times and came out on the good side, you're an inspiration to other women!

Spoiler

10/10

#1 CHRISTINA AGUILERA

blonde-1579386811683-6654.jpg

Player: @Davian

Score: 9.3

No family’s safe when I sashay

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

IMG-5960.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

10/10

IMG-5963.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

9.5/10

kesha%20sebert.jpg

@Ryusei thank you :heart::heart:  

thank you to everyone else too, it's been so much fun playing and you all have made some great choices throughout! :kara:

i'm really happy with a joint #2, Godney loves you all.

tumblr_p75q4aB6hV1w48wlho4_250.gifvtumblr_p75q4aB6hV1w48wlho3_250.gifv

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Nuggets

@Davian your power! Congrats! :heart:

and thank you so much @A Hybrid for hosting this amazing game, i'm pretty sure everybody who participated this season had a lot of fun and that's only thanks to you! :party:

Congrats to all the other finalists too btw. You are all winners babies :kiss:

Favorite McDonald's Snack

Gimme More

@A Hybrid thank you so much for hosting, it was so much fun :heart:

now lets talk so I can convert you into a Britney stan :poot:

giphy.gif

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Davian
1 minute ago, A Hybrid said:

#1 CHRISTINA AGUILERA

Player: @Davian

Score: 9.3

OMG:giveup: After being so close last year (totally deserved #1 btw:diane:) I Xtina finally made it to #1!!:tony: Thank you all so much for listening to Christina's discography and appreciating my choices. I was so fun to play with her since she has such an wide discography full of variety. Every album/single has a completely different mood and that one of the things I love so much about her:heart:

This one is for all my dirrty Fighters out there! Nobody can hold us down, you weren't made to fall in line and you're beautiful no matter what they say!

Christina+Aguilera+2012+NCLR+ALMA+Awards

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Archived