đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Body Revolution 2013

Silver Keith

Featured Posts

Michelle

I have to say that I have seen some very well known "used" pics of serious sick people on LM.com..and I what I mean by that is pics that have floated around the webs for YEARS ...It made me mad because there is NO way(by the age of the people posting( its them!!. I am 36(almost 37) so I know these pics...I don't know if I should report them or what!!! They are not real images of the poster!! just attention seeking fans....I think I shall just stay out of it ..UGH!! ??

makes me mad but I suppose its to be expected

Edited by Glamaphonica
Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss Murder

• Nemo

• MJ Holland

• Fusel

Fishnet Sinner

To me, the Body Revolution isn't just about learning to love yourself and be comfortable in your own skin (which is so important guys), but also about taking your past experiences and using them for good in the future. Don't be a slave to your negative thoughts, use them to shape a better world.

:tea:

This is what I'm trying to do...tbh this is what being a little monster has helped me to do. I'm ready to bread compassion and I think it's a beautiful message. Makes me proud of Gaga, and of little monsters in general.

I'm working to be healthy and feel better about how I look while using Gaga playlists to inspire my workouts. It really does the trick.

Plus, I want to be able to dance for 2 hours straight in the monster pit when I see the BTWB this winter. :legend: I need to be ready to snatch waves.

mine's nowhere near as bad as everyone else's but it made me feel worthless for years http://littlemonsters.com/image/5063615bb11c7ae43a00021d

AyaKara

Posted my Body Revolution today :)

http://littlemonsters.com/image/506b939ab11c7a844d002e2a

Millennial

I wonder if the Body Revolution will continue when gaga inevitably gets uber skinny again

Gagaloo911

I applaud all of you who are being so brave and saying "F*ck what society say!" :clap:

Slayer

I wonder if the Body Revolution will continue when gaga inevitably gets uber skinny again

Like most "trends" this will probably fall by the wayside in a few weeks (if it hasn't done already). But it was necessary as a way for Gaga to respond to the press effectively.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Galactastica

Don't forget that being "super skinny" doesn't mean it has it's own share of problems. When she's super skinny, she's accused of having eating disorders, binge drinking, etc.

I grew up "super skinny" and people were vicious. It was "Ok" to people (even as I'm an adult now, this hasn't changed) because if you are skinny you are happy and it's ok to ridicule skinny people because they are untouchable. People throwing food at me, putting me in garbage cans, caling me names...being skinny doesn't exclude someone from bullying, it's just another reason to target some of them.

Millennial

Don't forget that being "super skinny" doesn't mean it has it's own share of problems. When she's super skinny, she's accused of having eating disorders, binge drinking, etc.

I grew up "super skinny" and people were vicious. It was "Ok" to people (even as I'm an adult now, this hasn't changed) because if you are skinny you are happy and it's ok to ridicule skinny people because they are untouchable. People throwing food at me, putting me in garbage cans, caling me names...being skinny doesn't exclude someone from bullying, it's just another reason to target some of them.

just saying....she's going to cave, and lose forty pounds. The Body Revolution thing is BS because she's not going to practice what she preaches. Like a poster said above me, she needed a way to respond to the (unfair) criticism of her body. but she has contributed to the pressure some feel to be thin. And she's going to again.