2 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

Who is who, I mean? :laughga:

When judas goes to the toilet that's what you hear

gagaxsebert
19 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

4. Marry The Night 

uoyx7gqqig8zkms9k8wsqblc.500x260x9.gif

Overall Score: 9.359

Highest Score: 11 - @HighRoad @LGs LM @GaGaAst @FinallyFree @Cello @Fame Romance

Lowest Score: 3.03 @Caca 

COMMENTS

@DutchHooker - One of the best tracks of her discography. So powerful, the bridge is heavenly. A 10!

@HighRoad- (easy 11)

@Suspiria - The first half of the song is a little bit on the boring side for me. But the bridge onwards makes up for that in droves. The lyrics and subject matter are great, and then the last few passages... boppage to the extreme. Also just cool that she managed to make a pop song so long and varied with so many different parts. An epic

@FRANK1991- Amazing video and super underrated song

@GaGaLB- Great track opener, bop and still fresh as of now. 

@FinallyFree- Easily my most favorite song of her whole discography. Lyrics, message, instrumentation is FIRE!

@HeavyCapiLover - Deserves to be 1, those lyrics and the progressive  beat of the song make it have a special place in my life and heart

@RudraCNG - I love it whenever she sings it live, but not a big fan of the album version

@Enzo- Literally a masterpiece, she went hard and yall let her flop smh

@Haus Swiftie - is there anything else to say other than ICONIC!

@Blown Away- Everything that's great about DITD, but ten times better. I love the energy of the track, it has great vocals and the live performances of the song are amazing as well.

@onion gurl - I hate the distortion in the instrumental, but the song itself is ok

@Lilmonzter - I like this acoustic tbh, because in that setting there is something hauntingly beautiful about the lyrics.

@Franch Toast - A gorgeous, haunting song that is obviously quite personal to Gaga. The video is a great little film short. 

@Ivy- I love this song and the meaning behind the lyrics. It's the songs like this one that actually help save people and help them with difficult times

@Ladey Gaygay - UGGHHH This song is almost orgasmic but I wish the buildup was a bit more subtle

@DovakhiinSasha - When I first heard it on the album I wasn't a big fan, but then when she made the music Video I really felt that! Also during my depression few years later this song grew even more on me because of how it spoke to me.

@MANiCURE 6- Best song of the decade. I particularly love the powerful ending !

@Esteban- The nostalgic bells, the dark organ, the 80's rythm, the futursitic synths layers, the electronic guitars, the strength of the chorus... The ambivalence of the bridge with its cute melody wich is supported by the dark dissonant electric guitars... It's a trip through darkness. The song slowly gets strength and leads us to the light, it is almost christic, and the pain turns into joy, hope and rage in the outro

@Candy Gaga - This song helped me with my life a lot and even tho it aged somehow,  it's lyrics about fighting insecurities is so important and amazing

Thank god i wasn’t able to make it for most of the ceremony. I see taste wasn’t able to make it also :triggered:

Used to be HighRoad

Daylight Jokers
34 minutes ago, Blown Away said:

Finally. Should've left at 10.

:triggered:

35 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

6. Born This Way

giphy.gif

Overall Score: 8.871

Highest Score: 11 @MrHappy @GaGaLB @ARTSEX @Lilmonzter

Lowest Score: 0 @Caca 

COMMENTS

@MrHappy - 🌝

@DutchHooker- Underrated within the fanbase, but it's a bop and I love the message

@Suspiria - Will never not be cool af that Gaga released such an explicitly gay anthem at the peak of her fame. Not some vague self-love song that the artist claims in interviews is about gay pride or some crap, nope - she outright namechecked the LGBT  and racial minorities communities. The song is a bit cheesy, but the crystalline synths still sound fairly fresh and the overall impact outweighs corniness.

@FRANK1991 - On one end this song made such a huge impact, but on the other it was just too on the nose for me. Also I'm just not into the melodies or production. 

@GaGaLB- This track is a sister track to Bad Romance to video excellence and lyrics content.

@FinallyFree- LGBT+ Bop changed my life.

@HeavyCapiLover- Thanks for helping me to accept my sexuality

@Enzo - Another masterpiece of hers 

Miles better than Express Myself 

@Haus Swiftie- One of my least favs from this album. I find it too cheesy and one of my least favorite gaga songs in general 

@Blown Away- Just no... The production is noisy, the song is abrasive and hella overrated. I get that the message is important, it saves the song for me. But I wish it had been slapped on a better song.

@onion gurl- it’s a fun bop, but some of the lyrics are a little cringeworthy (Orient, Chola, Etc.)

@Lilmonzter - Her magnum opus from the album, This record has got me through some hard times

@Franch Toast - A well-intentioned song that unfortunately is too trite and simplistic, and some of the lyrics, such as “Chola or orient made,” could be considered offensive to the communities they’re meant to empower and thus undermine her message – I get that she wanted to rhyme, but she could’ve pushed a little harder and been more creative. Also, the album version feels a little uninspired to me – I much prefer her J&P version. 

@Ivy - Iconic anthem with a great beat!

@Ladey Gaygay - Extremely dated sound, I said what I said

@DovakhiinSasha- not really original what ik about to say but; this song saves my life.

@MANiCURE 6 - One of the best empowerment song of all time ! It helps me coming out to my family so yeah... I love it. 

@Esteban- Its a retro futuristic industrial disco hymn, the metallic synths, the slimy synths, the tempo, the sound design, the lyrics, everything is iconic! I love how the overproduction works into something cohesive. Deep but easy to listen at the same time. And the outro with its gospel vibes is perfect too. I love the Kubrick's references in the sound design and the madonna's references too.

@Candy Gaga - The LGBT main anthem. However , it was never catchy and production could have been much better.

@BadGurlMadge- It's boring

Some of ya'll are being homophobic to yourselves.

Archived