šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Harry Styles - Fine Line (Officially Released!)

IllusionLover

Featured Posts

HookerOnAChurch
2 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

Golden as opening trackĀ :tony:

Perfect choice and i hope he will release more singles for this era.Ā 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perfume

Iā€™ve never listened to one of his albums!!!! This was my first and Iā€™m tempted to listen his debut now. I really enjoyed it!

ā€She
Lights Up
Fine Line
Cherry
Sunflower Vol. 6
Adore You
Golden
To Be So Lonely
Watermelon Sugar
Canyon Moon
Falling
Treat People With Kindnessā€

Thatā€™s how Iā€™d rank it. Canyon Moon felt very generic, I might just have to keep listening. I usually donā€™t like piano ballads from anyone which is why Falling is so low (weird since Lana is my favorite artist) and TPWK was just... awful. Every other track is so special. I loved them.

an angel held me like a child

Ryusei
6 minutes ago, Yes To Heaven said:

Iā€™ve never listened to one of his albums!!!! This was my first and Iā€™m tempted to listen his debut now. I really enjoyed it!

Uh you better. You might like it more than this one.

Musery

Chromaticunt
6 hours ago, Eddie said:

I find the song funny. It's very UKish like very BritainĀ :ladyhaha:Ā I don't know, I hear it that way.

I don't think this post is very apt right now for that song.Ā :toofunny: But I get what you mean.Ā 

Teal Ambition

Just finished listeningĀ :lolly:

My faves aside from the tracks that were already out: Golden, Falling, To Be So Lonely :bradley:, She and Cherry

I think this is much better than this debut solo albumĀ :tony:Ā 

ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–ˆā”‚ā–Œ

Finally got a chance to listen tonight, loved it! My favourites so far are the title track,Ā Cherry, Sunflower.Ā Glad Harry delivered, I like him as a personĀ :diane:

2School4Cool

Absolutely love this album! Itā€™s unique and so different in a lot of ways from what I'm used to hearing which I love, I love when artists just get creative and make whatever they want because they feel like it and enjoyĀ it. You can feelĀ the heart and soul in every song.Ā Iā€™ll end up with this album on repeat Iā€™m sure!

See The Best In Everyone

Thomas P

This is amazing. Listened 3 times and can confidently say itā€™s better than his first record

Iā€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Magneto

I've never felt such a disconnect with an album before. It's not bad, but I'm just not feeling it...at all! Critics will probably love this, but for me it's a no

Free my mind

Archived