• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3q425253qwewq

Madonna Reached out to Lady Gaga . . . with her man arms :eww:

madonna-firm-triceps.jpg

Ok. Ill stop being a shady James Blunt.

It, without a doubt, would put this "fight" to an end, but like Leviticus said

Yeah like 3 years ago maybe lol now it would just seem forced.

It feels desperate, and It's like trying to make amends and build a bridge, after you've already burned it.

But knowing Gaga, she will always be the better person and perform with her. And by next year we will have a hit collab from both, and the world will rejoice once more.

But Im pretty sure ,I, along with most of Gaga's fanbase, wont forget about this shady B*tch.

....and I mean that with the utmost love.

:heart:

Gagaloo911

I used to want them to collab like Fame Monster era. Now it would just seem so....forced. But I mean whatever, if it could potentially put at least some malicious fan actions to rest than why not.

I feel like she chooses to collaborate with fellow female pop artists she knows are beneath her.

:usrs:

I think we ALL know by now that GaGa is on the same level as Madonna, and I would argues as higher than her being as she's so classy and doesn't put down other artists :nacho:

Anyway, I'm torn. In one way it could (potentiall) shut up all the haters/Madonna stans, and in another way, it would be as if GAGa would have to forget all the terrible remarks Madonna made about her and act like they didn't do anything to her. She does (or did, rather) look up to Madonna, and to have her be so b---hy and shady, is a terrible feeling.

If I were GaGa I would say **** you Madonna and move on to better things. Just forget Madonna exists and do her own thing :ohwell:

Sway: Was she bothered when Madonna made derogatory comments?

Vincent: A little bit because she looks up to Madonna, but Madonna just called her to come perform with her at Yankee Stadium.

i think this is fake

September 6, 2012 New York City Yankee Stadium September 8, 2012

September 5, 2012 September 8, 2012 London England Twickenham Stadium September 9, 2012

i hope she doesnt do it

b---h got close media wise with britney when she was at her top and then pretended she didnt know her when she was down there

**** her

Some of y'all are stupid.... "maybe Madonna truly changed her mind", "maybe Madonna feels bad for hurting gaga and wants to make up", "maybe Madonna is chinese"

No.

Madonna never said a bad word about Gaga until she had something to promote, i.e: MDNA. It generated ALOT of press for her, which is exactly what she wanted, and now that she's milked the 'war on Gagz', she's going to do the next thing that will generate a load of publicity for her... which is to publicly 'make up'.

Interludicrous

We shouldn't forget that Gaga has looked up to Madonna since she was a child. Despite whatever personal things are going on, it's still an opportunity for her to work with a legend. That's not something you'd casually turn down just because of a few 'shady' remarks.

Would you ever consider turning down an opportunity to work with Gaga? :laughga:

Besides, Gaga is all about positivity. If she knows a way to turn this Madonna case into something great, she'll do it, shade or no shade.

Demon Of Razgriz

If Gaga does accept it would be the perfect opportunity for her to perform "Cake" live

:troll:

"It's a weapon, It's REALLY powerful, Especially against living things!" -Barry

garrettgivre

Cake duet plz. PLZ GAGA.

But no. Really, Madonna has been too shady lately, theres no need for this to happen at the moment.

Can someone write what he exactly says in the video? I know English but I can't understand any word he says! :cry:

he says that Madonna's Manager call to Gaga and ask her about performing with madonna at Yankee Stadium but she say "no gurl, i'm on tour"

i think this is fake

September 6, 2012 New York City Yankee Stadium September 8, 2012

September 5, 2012 September 8, 2012 London England Twickenham Stadium September 9, 2012

Archived