dynamite 67,723 Posted December 12, 2019 Share Posted December 12, 2019 6 minutes ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said: Again, when did I mention them? If I remember correctly my statement was general enough to be towards anyone on this forum who has said they hate Americans. Drop it. You don't need to mention them when they're literally the only person who your post could have applied to at the time you posted it and I don't buy that you would be referring to any previous posts outside of this thread lol you're not gonna say "Some of y’all love throwing around the “fact” that you hate Americans... on a Lady Gaga forum" if nobody in this specific thread had said it... Just saying tho idc about either of the opinions Like a poem said by a neydy in red Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SeasonOfTheWitch 3,789 Posted December 12, 2019 Share Posted December 12, 2019 Just now, dynamite said: You don't need to mention them when they're literally the only person who your post could have applied to at the time you posted it and I don't buy that you would be referring to any previous posts outside of this thread lol you're not gonna say "Some of y’all love throwing around the “fact” that you hate Americans... on a Lady Gaga forum" if nobody in this thread had said it... Either own up to it or don't talk ****... Then that’s your problem Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ltlmnstr 2,771 Posted December 12, 2019 Share Posted December 12, 2019 43 minutes ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said: Again, when did I mention them? If I remember correctly my statement was general enough to be towards anyone on this forum who has said they hate Americans. Drop it. You’re making a mountain out of a mole hill No wonder people keep saying GGD is getting worst and worst You made a passive aggressive comment to one of the first comments in this thread. Smh. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bonkers 30,876 Posted December 12, 2019 Share Posted December 12, 2019 1 hour ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said: Again, when did I mention them? If I remember correctly my statement was general enough to be towards anyone on this forum who has said they hate Americans. Drop it. My pronouns are He and Him Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.