đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie shades Jimmy Kimmel for "trying to make her look stupid on TV"

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

Bizcochito
2 minutes ago, Cervaantes said:

Y’all are using “pretentious” and “takes herself too seriously” against her... glass houses pleaseeeee 

Girl i was about to said something but yikes lemme let it slide 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter
2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

No one’s hating on her. She comes of as pretentious by saying this just like Gaga did in 2013. She is not some artistic revelation she thinks she is. Saying this and having this “IDGAF” attitude won’t work in her favor. Tabloids and media in general doesn’t appreciate artists that are pretentious and soon enough she will experience the backlash. You need to stop protecting her in every thread and be objective for a change. 

Thing is I am protective of her and I'm not going to shy behind it, because  I think it's horrible how everybody treats her like a sub-human. I'm sorry but nothing she has said in the past week was out of the box. It's literally a girl having an opinion about something. I don't understand how she comes off as pretentious for... saying the word 'yikes' in reference to a dress made of meat. Or for making a joke about being made fun of. It's a literal teenager teenaging. What you said about the media is true - doesn't make it right though. It's big time artists stopped giving a **** about "tabloids" and were honest. The funny thing is that the same people mad at billie for speaking her mind are the same people who made fun of Gaga in the ASIB era and called her fake for being overly nice and calculated in her words.

chaeri pls

Bambino
11 minutes ago, Billie Eilish said:

Why? for speaking her mind and stand against grown men who try to bring her down?  

I meant that she's been in hot water for obviously everything she does/says.

Lilmonzter

Screams of a pretty sarcastic joke

It's not that complicated 

People want to see drama everywhere these days :oprah:

Sing C'est la vie 

Regina George
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

Thing is I am protective of her and I'm not going to shy behind it, because  I think it's horrible how everybody treats her like a sub-human. I'm sorry but nothing she has said in the past week was out of the box. It's literally a girl having an opinion about something. I don't understand how she comes off as pretentious for... saying the word 'yikes' in reference to a dress made of meat. Or for making a joke about being made fun of. It's a literal teenager teenaging. What you said about the media is true - doesn't make it right though. It's big time artists stopped giving a **** about "tabloids" and were honest. The funny thing is that the same people mad at billie for speaking her mind are the same people who made fun of Gaga in the ASIB era and called her fake for being overly nice and calculated in her words.

I definitely see your point and what you’re talking about. I’m not saying it’s a good thing, I’m just saying that if she continues to speak her mind - people (especially media) will use it against her and make unnecessary beefs or whatever just to bring her down. I like her style, I like her uniqueness and her straight. She is extremely inspirational for young girls and I truly believe she can be one of the most famous people on earth like Gaga or Rihanna but I just don’t think she should be THIS vocal about some stuff this early in her career. Just because she’s young, people will bring her down for coming of as pretentious. 

Bizcochito
7 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

:applause:

this "she shouldn't SPEAK" "she should shut up!"  has very misogynistic undertones 

nenhures
8 minutes ago, Billie Eilish said:

this "she shouldn't SPEAK" "she should shut up!"  has very misogynistic undertones 

This.

I can't stress enough how much it pisses me off seeing a bunch of grown ass men hide behind a screen and cyberbully a teenage girl for speaking her mind and pretend that it's to "defend their fave".

So many people in pop communities act like they can't be mysogynists because they stan pop girls but as soon as as their fave or any other girl does something they aren't pleased with the gross behavior jumps out and no one's allowed to call it like it is.

It's quite appalling, honestly.

Sorcerer

I like her music, but she feels so snobbish and moody about everything other than her idol Justin Bieber :laughga:

viniferrett

she has become extremely annoying and condescending  

we all know where she's going to be in a few years 

the-chainsmokers.jpg 

Antichrist
42 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

No one’s hating on her. She comes of as pretentious by saying this just like Gaga did in 2013. She is not some artistic revelation she thinks she is. Saying this and having this “IDGAF” attitude won’t work in her favor. Tabloids and media in general doesn’t appreciate artists that are pretentious and soon enough she will experience the backlash. You need to stop protecting her in every thread and be objective for a change. 

have you seen the state of pop since after 2000s? the media and tabloids dont appreciate pretentious? that's all we have :lmao:

Antichrist
2 minutes ago, viniferrett said:

she has become extremely annoying and condescending  

we all know where she's going to be in a few years 

the-chainsmokers.jpg 

maybe she'll stay female, who knows.

TEETHTEETH

guitarist from Van Helsing said the last album he purchased was in 1986 and he is unfamiliar with Radiohead, Metalica, and Guns n Roses....  that isnt shade and neither is whatever billie said. 

Regina George
43 minutes ago, Billie Eilish said:

37 minutes ago, nenhures said:

This.

I can't stress enough how much it pisses me off seeing a bunch of grown ass men hide behind a screen and cyberbully a teenage girl for speaking her mind and pretend that it's to "defend their fave".

So many people in pop communities act like they can't be mysogynists because they stan pop girls but as soon as as their fave or any other girl does something they aren't pleased with the gross behavior jumps out and no one's allowed to call it like it is.

It's quite appalling, honestly.

I’m a ****ing female. What are you talking about? O.o Don’t make this into something that it’s not. I said she shouldn’t speak about this because it’ll damage her career, not because she’s a woman. 

nenhures
2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I’m a ****ing female. What are you talking about? O.o Don’t make this into something that it’s not. I said she shouldn’t speak about this because it’ll damage her career, not because she’s a woman. 

I wasn't talking about you, I'm not following this topic closely. I'm talking about the men I see on social media and this very forum who are constantly mysogynistic and pretend they're not because they stan a woman or two and that makes them immune to problematic behavior somehow.

Archived