💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Imagine Jewels N Drugs Being A Single

Twitter

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Twitter said:

Why join the thread then? :oprah:

Because I was just laying down my opinion :)

Ok, well I’ll say something else then, I don’t ever want to imagine it becoming a single because it would’ve overpowered all the important singles like Applause and... well that’s it really :laughga:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Newpolitics
15 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Okay you do have a point back there. :ally:

As a fan since The Fame. Many GP admired Starstruck and wanted Gaga to do more pop music blended with hip-hop and R&B. (Much like how Ari is today :fan:) Gaga always wanted to do that based on the past but was afraid to. 

Had BDKMV ft. Gaga and smashed. ARTPOP would’ve been a Reputation: Gaga Edition. 

reputation and ARTPOP are too completely  different albums lol. even with that addition this would not make sense

i really did love BDKMV ft gaga though i wish that wasn't scrapped:bradley:

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

7 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Hmmm... No. DWUW was the perfect single that got away. Such a smash hit material

I love DWUW too! If the song was solo or would have featured a different R&B male artist it would’ve been huge like Paparazzi/Alejandro standards.

not Chromatica

i'd unironically love to see j'n'd pt. 2 released next year... we haven't heard enough of trapga so far

M i K E Y
5 minutes ago, Twitter said:

If most of the mumble rap today smash then so can Jewels N Drugs. At least we know what each artist is saying. :ladyhaha:

Well that’s right 😂

1 minute ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Ok, well I’ll say something else then, I don’t ever want to imagine it becoming a single because it would’ve overpowered all the important singles like Applause and... well that’s it really :laughga:

Why have one strong single from a record when you could have multiple?

If the lineup of singles ran like this ARTPOP would have been a good era:

1. Applause

2. Jewels N Drugs

3. Do What U Want

4. Sexxx Dreams 

Each single will capture the meaning of ARTPOP and how versatile the album is.

Madame Goo Goo

Jewels N' Drugs (Slap Honey On A Young Pancake) [Piano Version] 

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

3 minutes ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

Jewels N' Drugs (Slap Honey On A Young Pancake) [Piano Version] 

No negativity on this site or my site. default_scold.gif

14 minutes ago, Newpolitics said:

reputation and ARTPOP are too completely  different albums lol. even with that addition this would not make sense

I’m not comparing them. I’m saying the album reputation was centered around genres like electro-pop and trap music which is similar to the direction of ARTPOP. 

Had that collab smashed, I’m pretty sure Gaga would have pushed back ARTPOP and included more sounds of that nature. 

JustTea
1 hour ago, Ryusei said:

flop of the century

GP would've eaten it for sure. It has insanely good (+non-noisy) production compared to majority of ARTPOP. And yet some fans think MANiCURE is a single material? :saladga:

Ryusei
5 minutes ago, PoggersFace said:

GP would've eaten it for sure. It has insanely good (+non-noisy) production compared to majority of ARTPOP. And yet some fans think MANiCURE is a single material? :saladga:

Teen want pop :ohwell: 

Musery

HeavyyMetalVenuss

a lot of people here judge jnd from a gay’s perspective of music taste :lolga: i’m not saying it’s not a bad song, but what a lot of monsters consider trash in gaga’s discography would probably smash with a lot of the gp

Cake like Malibu Gaga

March34th

It's one of the best songs on the album and is one of the most experimental, issa cute bop!

Aura should have been the lead, followed by J&D, then DWUW, (SOLO VERSION F*CK YOU RAP!ST KELLY), then Gypsy right before the album dropped.

An era robbed. Robbed by ha record label. I will never forget

RickMonster98

The production is not that bad but the song is messy and also cringy sometimes in the lyrics. 

it couldn't have gone farther than #25 on the bubbling under :triggered:

Anveeroy
1 hour ago, Twitter said:

Explain your answer then. :neyde:

:triggered:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Archived