Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Jeffree Star Drops $14 Million on Enormous Hidden Hills Compound

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

KillerMonster

Why does this look more expensive than Gaga’s house. :laughga: Its beautiful and he got a KILLER deal!

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Tax the rich," "capitalism needs to be stopped," "who needs that much space, pretentious ****..."

What fan site do people think they are on? :toofunny:

Our fav is selling lipgloss on Amazon because her 23 million dollar Malibu compound, her Frank Zappa mansion, her central park penthouse, her closets full of designer clothing, diamonds, and furs, her fleet of vintage cars, and her net worth of hundreds of millions of dollars isn't enough.

lady-gaga-money.gif

PunkTheFunk

The bitterness in this thread, whew :laughga:

Good for Jeffree! Say what you want about him but he built himself up from nothing and worked hard to get where he is. It's what he deserves!

HoneyB

I don’t like him but I think his old house is so cool he literally made parts of his house custom pink it’s a literal Barbie dream house. Plus the millions he spent on building a special pink vault just makes it seem like a waste of money:selena: Whatevs it’s his money not mine:ohwell:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Alannah
2 minutes ago, Talenti said:

I don’t like him but I think his old house is so cool he literally made parts of his house custom pink it’s a literal Barbie dream house. Plus the millions he spent on building a special pink vault just makes it seem like a waste of money:selena: Whatevs it’s his money not mine:ohwell:

Being in real estate myself, I think it was smart on his part. That first home was a great investment and now worth so much more in resale value because of those added features. 

3 minutes ago, Alannah said:

Being in real estate myself, I think it was smart on his part. That first home was a great investment and now worth so much more in resale value because of those added features. 

But is it not your professional opinion that too much customization would “scare away” prospective buyers?

I’m genuinely interested because my family owns a development business and when I did an internship there I was taught from a design standpoint to only stick to what’s in style and neutral. 

PartySick

I don't get why someone wants a house that freaking big :air: I'd understand wanting to own that much property but the house itself is ridiculous if you ask me.

That goes for any mansion that could fit 10+ regular houses in :toofunny:

🖤

Alannah
1 minute ago, Maleficent said:

But is it not your professional opinion that too much customization would “scare away” prospective buyers?

I’m genuinely interested because my family owns a development business and when I did an internship there I was taught from a design standpoint to only stick to what’s in style and neutral. 

Normally, I would say yes; you're absolutely correct. But given the area and history of the house - it would add value. The pink satin might scare away some, but the vault is definitely a pro that would outshine the cons of customization. 

RadioIsOurs
9 hours ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Wvo tf needs that much space. Pretentious ****.

Do you even know who you stan? :selena:

1 hour ago, mauvais said:

https://mcmansionhell.com/

No shade but Jeffree Star growing up poor but from the OC explains so much about what attracts certain famous people to these communities. I feel like Hidden Hills and Calabasas typify a suburban nouveau riche ideal of living in a McMansion but, like, also going to the local starbucks in a strip mall. Some real Britney Spears sh*t, you know? 

Not to brag but I'm so glad that my neighbourhood doesn't have McMansions... at least i dont think it does...you cant really see any of the houses from the street lol  

TheQueenLG
3 hours ago, SKANK said:

"Tax the rich," "capitalism needs to be stopped," "who needs that much space, pretentious ****..."

What fan site do people think they are on? :toofunny:

Our fav is selling lipgloss on Amazon because her 23 million dollar Malibu compound, her Frank Zappa mansion, her central park penthouse, her closets full of designer clothing, diamonds, and furs, her fleet of vintage cars, and her net worth of hundreds of millions of dollars isn't enough.

lady-gaga-money.gif

I feel personally attacked :excuseu:

LIKELADYAGAGA
3 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Wild how some people can work 5-6 days a week, 12 hours a day, for their entire lifetime and never even make it past half a million. Yet some celebrities can make that in a month working half as hard and half as long. Capitalism is wild af :enigma:

Jeffree started where everybody else did. Capitalism is wild in the fact that anybody can make it big. There is no ceiling or limit put on individuals potential. 

So many of these "celebrities" that people think don't work very hard lived like nobody else for years so they could live like nobody else for the rest of their life.

*That isn't to say that their income is in proportion for to how much effort they put in... but it isn't fair to act like some of these people don't deserve what they've earned fair and square.

3 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Wild how some people can work 5-6 days a week, 12 hours a day, for their entire lifetime and never even make it past half a million. Yet some celebrities can make that in a month working half as hard and half as long. Capitalism is wild af :enigma:

He was poor, he made his empire by himself, he is the perfect example of "rags to riches" stop hating

Archived