đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie doubles down on Meat Dress comment: "i'm being honest & won't lie""

dit

Featured Posts

Aww yes tell me more about the rich girl who blames poor people for climate change.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

No one said she is not allowed an opinion...

Really? Twitter has a fit when she gave her opinion, which Is what the interviewer was asking Billie about. You, maybe never said it, but there were definetely people on Twitter upset about it. 

People really shouldn't give a f.ck what Billie Elisie or any other celebrity 'thinks' of the most iconic fashion moment of the decade. Their opinion does not matters at all, it matters just as much as to what my baker thinks of brown bread or white bread.

22 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

Really? Twitter has a fit when she gave her opinion, which Is what the interviewer was asking Billie about. You, maybe never said it, but there were definetely people on Twitter upset about it. 

I think most LG fans here are mad at the disrespect. Admittedly, I don't use Twitter.

PACGAGA
2 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

I think most LG fans here are mad at the disrespect. Admittedly, I don't use Twitter.

It was worse on Twitter, like embarrassingly worse

LIKELADYAGAGA
22 hours ago, ydnmnme said:

Im tired of this situation, and I found her response correct. It’s good she doesn’t care. But how could she not know about it? 

most celebrities don't even have time to go to the bathroom during album cycles.

16 hours ago, NoPaperGangsta said:

well then go to billieeili.sh what are you doing HERE ? :awkney:

none of ur business boo 

Ally Campana
22 hours ago, derpmonster said:

It's so weird that everyone is fixating on that dress, the comment and laughter about the vessel not being "art" to them was obviously the more obnoxious part of that clip. 

This. Why are they focusing on the meat dress so much when these angry LMs seems to be more berated towards the comment regarding the vessel? And even her fans here and on social media deny that and keeps fixating on her veganism and the meat dress. It’s so funny to me. :ohwell:

Does it matter? Damage is done

Newpolitics

wow this thread is still running after 24 hours

mods should deffo close this now

too much of a mess

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

She is so annoying, omg. :saladga: Gaga never came for Madonna, or made any rude comments regarding the women that paved her way, the complete opposite. Let Billie have her “moment,” I guess, only time will tell, but to come and disrespect Gaga just because she’s had a hit on the radio, gurl...

rose mcgowan sexism GIF

39 minutes ago, Newpolitics said:

wow this thread is still running after 24 hours

mods should deffo close this now

too much of a mess

It's too much of a hot topic there are dozens of articles written about it on various legitimate news sites.

ltlmnstr
10 hours ago, LGs LM said:

Which is unfortunate because I really liked him on Glee.

I respectfully disagree. That last season was really a rough spot.

But if you like it, more power to you.

Imagine being this uncultured.

#noshade

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

DoremonLove
11 hours ago, BR1CKSnSTR1NGS said:

Everyone’s still addressing the wrong problem with the clip. The problem isn’t the meat dress comment, it’s her, her brother and the interviewer all laughing together in a disrespectful manner towards someone else’s art. She could have said yikes to that too and it wouldn’t have been that bad because it’s her opinion and you can’t do anything about it. However, there’s a difference between personal opinion and just being straight up disrespectful. Which is what she was. :trollga: You don’t disrespect the people who’ve paved the road for you to walk.

in 10 years from now some other kid will be doing the same about the spider mouth and the ink eyes and the Eilish fans better long prepare themselves for it.

THIS

:applause:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Archived