💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie doubles down on Meat Dress comment: "i'm being honest & won't lie""

dit

Featured Posts

Anderson123

Good for her. She’s not trying to be like “what I meant was that...”, she actually doesn’t give a **** and that’s cool. You guys need to deal with that and not be like “sHe’S cAnCeLLeD!!”

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne

(a) "i didn't even know about it"

(b) "people, like, tried to frame me for being shady"

(c) "i'm not gonna lie, you know what i'm saying"

(a) negates (b) negates (c)

you played yourself :selena: also, the contradictoriness and articulateness of it all, like... :selena: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

If this were someone like Ariana or Cardi B, they would have stood by their opinion but added "but I love and/or respect Gaga". Perhaps that's the difference between a teenager and a young adult.

1 hour ago, derpmonster said:

It's so weird that everyone is fixating on that dress, the comment and laughter about the vessel not being "art" to them was obviously the more obnoxious part of that clip. 

It was all of it

MonSwiftAnton

Can't handle some of you clowns. This is about a dress. A meat dress. It's not life or death. It a f***ing meat dress. Also about two popstars that has no idea that you exist and never will. Chill.

JusKeepBreathin
12 minutes ago, t e a said:

(a) "i didn't even know about it"

(b) "people, like, tried to frame me for being shady"

(c) "i'm not gonna lie, you know what i'm saying"

(a) negates (b) negates (c)

you played yourself :selena: also, the contradictoriness and articulateness of it all, like... :selena: 

question mark wtf GIF

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

YIKES. The real question here is: why are even monsters by her side and defending her when YOUR idol is supposed to be Lady Gaga? :oprah: get out of this site then. As I said before, she's not forced to like everyone or everything, but she needs to be more respectful and learn how to give her opinion. I really thought she was smarter because of the interviews I've seen of her, guess I was wrong. All she does is say "IDK. IDC. Whatever. Yikes." Also she is obviously aware of all of this lol why is she even lying to herself like that

P.S: she's basically 18 at this point, I'm 19. We are teenagers but not child, thanks. 

crisTEAne
1 minute ago, MonSwiftAnton said:

A meat dress. It's not life or death.

:huntyga:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

38 minutes ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

Oh she's edgy 

iron man eye roll GIF

What about what she just said in any way shape or form gives the impression she's trying to be "edgy"?

1 hour ago, Venus Rose said:

The perfect response would've been no response at all.

Perfect response would have been "I don't really pay attention to that kind of twitter stuff. I respect Lady Gaga but I was just being honest thats all"

JusKeepBreathin

Why does she have to worship a meat dress? It was disgusting. The whole point was for it to be disgusting so it would be talked about and she would be asked about it.  Then she could give her meaning behind the dress. 

It was shock value for a good cause. Obviously by Billie's reaction the dress still gives shock value. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

1 minute ago, Guillermo Tello said:

The real question here is: why are even monsters by her side and defending her when YOUR idol is supposed to be Lady Gaga?

Because Lady Gaga is not Jesus Christ and people shouldn't be expected to fight everyone else like they are a bunch of rabid dogs.

its a tad concerning that you think a bunch of disrespectful teenagers on the internet need to resort to cyber bullying another artist just to defend a 33 year old adult who shows 100% more class and tact than any of said teenagers. 

MonSwiftAnton
2 minutes ago, Guillermo Tello said:

YIKES. The real question here is: why are even monsters by her side and defending her when YOUR idol is supposed to be Lady Gaga? :oprah: get out of this site then. As I said before, she's not forced to like everyone or everything, but she needs to be more respectful and learn how to give her opinion. I really thought she was smarter because of the interviews I've seen of her, guess I was wrong. All she does is say "IDK. IDC. Whatever. Yikes." Also she is obviously aware of all of this lol why is she even lying to herself like that

P.S: she's basically 18 at this point, I'm 19. We are teenagers but not child, thanks. 

So because we're LG fans we need to defend her and agree with her every move?  We're all human beings and can decide for ourselves tyvm. Billie doesn't need to be more respectful to Gaga if she doesn't want to, and neither do we.

1 hour ago, Blastertoyo said:

And she's a "popstar" now, whatever she says is going to be blown out of proportion.

If "wish u were gay" didn't stop her, this most certainly will not.

Eh "wish u were gay" isn't really something to be irritated by. I don't see a problem with someone saying, "I really like you and it would be easier if you were gay than with another girl because at least then there's *really* no shot." That's nowhere near as bad as "Ur So Gay" imo

11 minutes ago, Guillermo Tello said:

This comment sounds like it comes from a child tho.

Archived