đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie doubles down on Meat Dress comment: "i'm being honest & won't lie""

dit

Featured Posts

Lord Temptation
44 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

I think it's just sheer ignorance and (in particular Finneas') refusal to acknowledge the history of pop culture. Gaga has always respected her contemporaries and the artists that had paved the way, even if her music isn't inspired or influenced by them, even if they have publicly dissed her (Christina, Madonna). 

And yet instead of being inspired by Gaga, these kids calling themselves artists choose to keep their heads in the sand because “they don’t care”.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wet Fire

She's 17. She's allowed to not know how to respond to things without a respectful tone. Don't make a big deal out of it. Her only problem is that she is a teenager who does not know how to stick to her opinion without appearing shady and disrespectful. And that's not really problem regarding her age though she's bombarded with a celebrity status. 

26 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Hello guys, she's allowed to have her own opinion

We are page 14 of the second thread on this subject. The expressing of an opinion is NOT the issue for the 100000th time. Please keep up.

Daylight Jokers

I really don't mind Billie, but her brother gets on my nerves recently. He just seems really cocky.

ltlmnstr
16 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

I really don't mind Billie, but her brother gets on my nerves recently. He just seems really cocky.

He was on Glee’s last season what do you expect

FlopSlurper
4 hours ago, OnionGirl said:

Finneas liked this on Twitter :what:

goes to show he was joking, not being mean-spirited or shady

Daylight Jokers
24 minutes ago, ltlmnstr said:

He was on Glee’s last season what do you expect

Which is unfortunate because I really liked him on Glee.

Billie doesn't care what people think about what she said.  So why bother talking about it. Maybe she's learned that controversy is press is sales.  But anyway, she's a homeschooled vegetarian when 95% of her country eats meat. If she expects the 95% that eat meat to continue to like her and her music, she really should not insult them. I saw a clip of what she said in Instagram stories, so this vegetarian mission goes well beyond 1 "yikes".  I know that millenials are skewing more vegetarian, so maybe 75% of millennials eat meat and 25% claim to be vegetarian. Saturated fat in meat gets a bad rap and so does methane, can't deny it.  But also can't deny that the vast majority of Americans really like to eat burgers.

Archived