celeb

Katy Perry walks into beef with BTS stans

LateToCult

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daylight Jokers

And I thought monsters getting mad over Billie for saying 'yikes' and eventually trends the infamous #BillieEillishIsOverParty is shallow enough...BTS stans are on a whole different level.

Serial Chiller
1 hour ago, Roger Smith said:

:rip:

nnn if they hate it so much why just not leave? Imagine spending time at a concert just to hate on someone. That’s self loathing right there. 

Madling
4 hours ago, LateToCult said:

BTS stans got offended that Katy made a joke about them being kids. Twitter starting to flood with twenty somethings mad about her “disrespecting” them

Wait... They have fans over 14?

Sickness
2 hours ago, Roger Smith said:

:rip:

omg the crowd really is dead :selena:

Reminds me of when she performed Part of Me at some award show and she handed the mic to the crowd with no music and all but not one soul sang along :giveup:

Literally no one cares about any of this minuscule **** besides the OP and whoever else is riding the hate wave of the day. Just read some news y’all use your brains for better stuff than this pop music and pop culture can be awesome but this isn’t really worth your life. 

HeavyPunkLover

“Stand up and Dance, this is not a f*cking funeral”

Lady Gaga 

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

beaublue

& this is why helicopter parenting/culture is bad, because you end up with people who get offended by someone joking that you’re up past your bedtime.

xoxo Craig

I'm sorry but imagine getting offended over a joke about bedtime  :messga:   Another reason why I can't stand BTS or KPop... their fans are just :rip:

End Racism Now

22 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I'm sorry but imagine getting offended over a joke about bedtime  :messga:   Another reason why I can't stand BTS or KPop... their fans are just :rip:

Let's be real monsters aren't any better getting all mad over billie saying yikes.

LGMonster95

A lot of fans nowadays especially from social media seems to have mental problems. I really wonder how they go through life if they get so sensitive over literally nothing serious

FRANK1991

wow  fans get offended so easily 

wasn't it the jingle ball or some Christmas concert? Of course there's gonna be families and kids

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

3 hours ago, dnzr said:

Let's be real monsters aren't any better getting all mad over billie saying yikes.

a bedtime joke made in between a costume change at a live show vs a self important yikes, laughs and general condescendance in an official interview are two things but ok. 

Archived