Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
opinion

Which 1D release is better?

Featured Posts

loathereality

As you all know, all of the 1D boys released a song very recently. Which one fits your taste more? What  about the videos?

 

 

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
nenhures

New Harry is amazing but we all know the sexiest and superior 1D member is Ringo :stalkga:

i waste away for fun
  • LMAO 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
loathereality
Just now, nenhures said:

New Harry is amazing but we all know the sexiest and superior 1D member is Ringo :stalkga:

i truly adore the music video

but niall's voice has blown me away.

 

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
loathereality
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

None :vegas:

why? because they are all vegan :huntyga:

  • LMAO 2
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
NNES

Uhm... What about Louis? He did some really cute bops recently... :)

Also: Nice to Meet Ya by Niall is my fave by the 1D members this year tbh

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
loathereality
Just now, NNES said:

Uhm... What about Louis? He did some really cute bops recently... :)

Also: Nice to Meet Ya by Niall is my fave by the 1D members this year tbh

i dont know

i feel like everyones been overlooking louis

why is that, do you think?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
loathereality
2 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Adore you. 

the mv definitly strengthened the song

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blown Away

I'm torn between Niall and Harry, they both released great songs.

Louis hasn't topped Back To You yet and this one doesn't as well. Unfortunately, he seems like a nice guy.

Liam has released afwul and bland songs since Familiar, perfectly capturing his personality. I can't believe I was rooting for him in the beginning, as far as I'm concerned he can rot into irrelevancy. 

Swear to God I ain't ever gonna repent, can I get another Amen?
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoxo Craig
8 minutes ago, loathereality said:

why? because they are all vegan :huntyga:

No. Because their music sucks :huntyga:

  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Teal Ambition

Definitely Harry Styles :lolly:

I have to say that Zayn had a fantastic solo debut album though, Mind of Mine was amazing. Icarus Falls has quite a few gems as well. There You Are is a really good song. 

Niall had a solid debut album as well.

The other two are forgettable :oops:

 

▌│█║▌║▌║ i exist only for me - fallon carrington ║▌║▌║█│▌

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
loathereality
Just now, Teal Ambition said:

Definitely Harry Styles :lolly:

I have to say that Zayn had a fantastic solo debut album though, Mind of Mine was amazing. Icarus Falls has quite a few gems as well. There You Are is a really good song. 

Niall had a solid debut album as well.

The other two are forgettable :oops:

 

what about the new releases though

i think i agree with you on the zayn's solo being fantastic

but i see harry still going on strong after 5 albums

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
loathereality
2 minutes ago, Blown Away said:

I'm torn between Niall and Harry, they both released great songs.

Louis hasn't topped Back To You yet and this one doesn't as well. Unfortunately, he seems like a nice guy.

Liam has released afwul and bland songs since Familiar, perfectly capturing his personality. I can't believe I was rooting for him in the beginning, as far as I'm concerned he can rot into irrelevancy. 

niall is also a little bland imo

but i was told that he writes his music, so props on that

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...