💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Kamala Harris should NOT drop out

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

So I just found out Kamala Harris is going to drop out of the 2020 Race. 
This is a MISTAKE.

I need Maya Rudolph to keep playing her on SNL skits. There is a shortage of Maya content on SNL imo and I don’t want her to go yet.

DD4-D0-ABB-0109-44-F4-A583-638-E9062582-

:bradley:

ItWasntLaauv

LITERALLY JUST COMMENTED THIS ON THE DROP OUT THREAD A COUPLE MINUTES AGO!!!

Literally the main reason I need her to stay sksksksk.

LateToCult
2 minutes ago, PACGAGA said:

Maya isnt a cast member anyone lmao

I know. That’s why I want to keep seeing her.  :bradley:

Bonkers

Oh, I think Kamela will be a big star of the Impeachment trial.  If she can shine there, that's her best chance at enhancing her profile.  I think she's thinking big picture and this was a smart move.  And lord knows we need smart people focused on that trial.

And all of this mean Maya Rudolph won't run out of material.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

9 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Oh, I think Kamela will be a big star of the Impeachment trial.  If she can shine there, that's her best chance at enhancing her profile.  I think she's thinking big picture and this was a smart move.  And lord knows we need smart people focused on that trial.

Honestly same. She recognized that she wasn’t going to win and unlike others, she has other chances to advance herself moving forward, other avenues for success. She’s shrewd like that. Someone like Steyer or Gabbard or Klobuchar or Booker should take note (this does not speak to my like of them or their policies purely polling).

Archived