Stefani Tee
politics

Kamala Harris Drops Out of Race

Featured Posts

HorusRa2

This was a very good decision made by Kamala. Her political reputation would have been on the line if she had performed horribly in California and the polls were indicating she would. 

Best to duck out when it's not your time. 

She is much better for this decision & quite frankly, she deserve more respect than the other candidates that are still in that have zero chance in winning (looking at Delaney, Castro and others). 

• Like 3

thedirtymonster

I hope that her dropping out rallies support around the moderate candidates left in the race. I think Amy Klobuchar and Joe Biden are the only two that have a chance of beating Trump in 2020.

• LMAO 10

pachinko
9 minutes ago, thedirtymonster said:

I hope that her dropping out rallies support around the moderate candidates left in the race. I think Amy Klobuchar and Joe Biden are the only two that have a chance of beating Trump in 2020.

Joe Biden. Eww. He can't even hold up at the debates against Democrats. Trump would eat him up. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Mudkip

I thought she was gonna last til there are 6 candidates left :air: 

Oh, The taste of your lips I'm on a ride You're TM06 I'm slippin' under
  • Like 1

HorusRa2
37 minutes ago, thedirtymonster said:

May god bless us all if Biden is the nominee. 

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a30077381/joe-biden-hairy-legs-swimming-pool-story/

Also, there’s really zero data driven evidence that Amy has a chance either. 

• Like 1

thedirtymonster
32 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Joe Biden. Eww. He can't even hold up at the debates against Democrats. Trump would eat him up. 

I agree that he can't hold up to the other candidates at the debates. And I also don't think he'd have an easy win against Trump as everyone thinks, which is why he's got so much support, but I do think he stands a chance. Nobody stands a chance besides him and Amy Klobuchar, who has actually been tested in Trump country and won districts that he won in 2016.

thedirtymonster
1 minute ago, HorusRa2 said:

May god bless us all if Biden is the nominee. 

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a30077381/joe-biden-hairy-legs-swimming-pool-story/

Also, there’s really zero data driven evidence that Amy has a chance either. 

Umm, you do realize that she won 42 counties when she was up for re-election that Trump won in 2016, right? Also, Minnesota is going to be a battleground state in 2020. She carried that state by over 25 points in 2018. She can connect to the midwest, rust belt states that we HAVE to take back to get the White House.

• Like 1

Maleficent

i was hoping she could stick around for the sole purpose of forcing Biden out of the race 

I'm not a witch, I'm a love technician
  • Sad 1

ItsTommyBitch

Kinda sad tbh. She had no chance of winning or no seeming path to the nomination, but I like her as a politician and candidate more than Joe Biden and Pete Buttigieg by far.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから
  • Like 1

Ziggy
1 hour ago, pachinko said:

Can you imagine how incoherent the debates would be...:wtfga:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1

HorusRa2
1 hour ago, thedirtymonster said:

Umm, you do realize that she won 42 counties when she was up for re-election that Trump won in 2016, right? Also, Minnesota is going to be a battleground state in 2020. She carried that state by over 25 points in 2018. She can connect to the midwest, rust belt states that we HAVE to take back to get the White House.

There’s plenty of evidence to suggest someone like I don’t know Bernie Sanders who already has a proven record connecting with rust belt voters and is arguably the strongest in the states we have to win in 2020. Amy Klobuchar isn’t going to make young people come out in droves a la Obama to combat the crazy fervor of Trump voters. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1