𝔤𝔞𝔤𝔞 𝔡𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔭

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

celeb

Iggy: "Brazil, I'm devastated..."

ALGAYDO
7 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I wish I could enjoy her music the way I enjoy her tweets. 

Stream Survive The Summer, her best work to date :vegas:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FfFfFfFF
15 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Stream Survive The Summer, her best work to date :vegas:

I will but out of the singles I already heard Kream and hated it. :bradley:

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jed

When your entire career and credibility is in the toilet all you can do is pander to the gays (which is all she’s been doing two EP cycles now)

 

also the fact all of you want to believe it’s really her and not someone super gay that works close to her is.. well y’all can think that if you’d like lol

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ALGAYDO
44 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I will but out of the singles I already heard Kream and hated it. :bradley:

I- I will pray for your kind and beautiful soul to hopefully one day see the Iggy light :enigma:

maybe you’re more or a IND sis :poot:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bradley
3 hours ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

Speaking of, when is Gaga making it up to Brazil? :huntyga:

She knows they exist I guess. :enigma:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miel
31 minutes ago, Bradley said:

She knows they exist I guess. :enigma:

does she rly tho

3 points in and ready for more

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FfFfFfFF

 

1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

I- I will pray for your kind and beautiful soul to hopefully one day see the Iggy light :enigma:

maybe you’re more or a IND sis :poot:

I will pretend you mean Independent or India. :excuseu:

But iI all honesty I didn't like Kream because it didn't have enough melody and the chorus was way too monotone and repetitive. I am open to like songs from her if they offer melody. :lolly:

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Biggest Fan

Wow I thought she was going to sound like the common pop star when their DR. order some rest :ladyhaha:

🤖

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SHALLOW
3 hours ago, Jed said:

When your entire career and credibility is in the toilet all you can do is pander to the gays (which is all she’s been doing two EP cycles now)

 

also the fact all of you want to believe it’s really her and not someone super gay that works close to her is.. well y’all can think that if you’d like lol

What are you talking about, she’s been amazing ever since Sally Walker for me. She’s not entitled like other rappers, relatively not problematic and super fun. I can’t help but stan. Maybe you’re a Nicki stan or something :triggered:

Don't you know my a$$ is famous?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Magneto

That's it. I'm now convinced Iggy is a robot controlled by a pop twitter twink

Free my mind

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DonatellaPop

@Iggy Iggy stop lurking on GGD we know it's you  :triggered:

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Daylight Jokers

Only little monsters know this inside joke. She's one of us.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ryusei
5 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Stream Survive The Summer, her best work to date :vegas:

tenor.gif?itemid=10875831 

Stan Fujii Kaze

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
corvus albus
5 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I wish I could enjoy her music the way I enjoy her tweets. 

Lola is probably the best work she's done in years. I haven't listened to her new EP though :huntyga:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...