💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

The Pussycat Dolls new song 'React' coming soon

monketsharona

Featured Posts

THIS is how you do a comeback and THIS is how to keep them all wanting for more. Nicely done ladies :vegas:

“It’s been 84 years...” since we last had a slayage of this caliber in the pop music scene, I’m on the floor :giveup:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaLuna

Wait, wha???

The original lineup? Oh wait... I think Melody's missing, right?

Were the other Dolls that hard up for cash? I honestly didn't see that one coming, I thought they all hated Nicole's guts... Is she gonna let the others sing this time around? :trollga:

Low-key excited for this, PCD was a huge guilty pleasure of mine back in the day. I was addicted to Search for the Next Doll and Girlicious :ladyhaha:

AndrewGr
1 hour ago, LaLuna said:

Were the other Dolls that hard up for cash? I honestly didn't see that one coming, I thought they all hated Nicole's guts... Is she gonna let the others sing this time around? :trollga:

I don't think you want to hear the others singing. Last time Ashley Roberts attempted to sing live (she was in Waitress the Musical in London) had a huge beef with the key, apparently they didn't even meet once. 

3 hours ago, CyanLights said:

their whole performance was a damn moment :giveup: 

after watching this I think I started to be straight :v::pray:

LaLuna
47 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

I don't think you want to hear the others singing. Last time Ashley Roberts attempted to sing live (she was in Waitress the Musical in London) had a huge beef with the key, apparently they didn't even meet once. 

Oh Lord :sharon:

This just proves what everyone always knew, PCD was always Nicole Scherzinger & Her Backup Dancers :ladyhaha:

1 hour ago, seba said:

after watching this I think I started to be straight :v::pray:

This is what homophobes need to convert the gays 

I LOVE GGD
4 hours ago, CyanLights said:

their whole performance was a damn moment :giveup: 

Holy guacamole! it´s an awesome performance

YCHofficial
2 hours ago, LaLuna said:

Wait, wha???

The original lineup? Oh wait... I think Melody's missing, right?

Low-key excited for this, PCD was a huge guilty pleasure of mine back in the day. I was addicted to Search for the Next Doll and Girlicious :ladyhaha:

Robin Antin the creator of PCD, tried to make this reunion happen for years now.

10 years ago, when the group split up, there was indeed some tension between Nicole and others

- Jessica stated that she felt like a glorified backup dancer and didn't wanna live in the shadow of Nicole anymore.

- Carmit once said a reunion would be possible without Nicole.

- There were rumors once Nicole supposedly was jealous of Ashley because she has the all American look.

- Ashley said working with Nicole was intense.

- Kim. 

But they worked things out and theyve been on good terms for years now.

Melody has said earlier this year that she's not up for a Pussycat Dolls reunion because she's mainly a vocalist, and in the PCD songs she pretty much doesn't sing.

monketsharona
8 hours ago, COOOK said:

THIS is how you do a comeback and THIS is how to keep them all wanting for more. Nicely done ladies :vegas:

“It’s been 84 years...” since we last had a slayage of this caliber in the pop music scene, I’m on the floor :giveup:

Yeah that is a ****ing iconic return ! 

I'm sure they know exactly how To release new music. If React is not out now that's they have some promo shots scheduled. 

Archived