• Last Reply
monketsharona
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Drop it now!!!!

Pretty sure they'll drop it with some US promo booked

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Pretty sure they'll drop it with some US promo booked

It has to be ASAP. This reunion will cause some buzz and they need to strike while the iron's hot

monketsharona
6 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

It has to be ASAP. This reunion will cause some buzz and they need to strike while the iron's hot

I agree totally ! 

And the song has some old PCD vibes mixed with some fresh sounds. It could works soooo much. It's a bop

I am on my knees. They killed it and song will spin I am sure. Just take a look at them. Nicole look at that presence and domination. Will we ever ?! My body is a jelly ahaha

Really amazing and I am so excited.

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Arturo said:

WHOA. I was so scared they would try to appeal to mainstream trends but this sounds like their old stuff :giveup: 

Yeah definitely but I also feel some very fresh vibes from that sounds. We'll need the full song to judge of course, but for the moment React seems to be a good compromise between old PCD and 2019 / 2020 sounds

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Mr Mirko said:

I want them to define 2020 sounds bring r to the b and make it bottle bop ! P-C-D T-O-P TOP of the world

Top of the World is such a bop. It give some some of my highschool time vibes. Gosh all of this doesn't make us younger :ladyhaha::icega:

1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

yeah i wanna hear it NOW. Their performance tonight was literally one of the most iconic things ive seen on the X Factor this decade. I'm so hyped lol.

50 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

their whole performance was a damn moment :giveup: 

i know i feel like this is up their with other really iconic moments in the X Factor history like Gaga with Bad Romance, Britney with Womanizer, Beyonce with the contestant doing the duet. This was a moment that made me think that this type of slayage has been missing for too long in pop culture. They're bringing fierce choreo back to the world of music and im so here for it. I love a good comeback!

Archived