news

Today: Top ten Taylor Swift songs of 2010s

GaGaAst

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaisitalian

Bad list. New Years Day should be nowhere near her top 10 tracks.

My top 10, in no particular order.

1. False God

2. State of Grace

3. Enchanted

4. Cruel Summer

5. Look What You Made Me Do

6. ...Ready For It?

7. So It Goes...

8. The Last Time ft. Gary Lightbody

9. Sparks Fly

10. Shake It Off

ProdigyARTPOP

I agree that ‘Clean’ deserves to be on this list. So does ‘The Lucky One’

Death By A Thousand Cuts deserves to be mentioned because of its bridge alone 

IllusionLover
3 hours ago, GaGaAst said:

Swift's sixth single from "Reputation"

6th when??? I only remember 4 singles. jk but glad they're counting the promo singles like Call It What You Want and Gorgeous as singles.

OT: Also how they dare to write reputation like that?? The disRespect... It's like someone writing ARTPOP like that.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

IllusionLover

I don't really agree with them, my list would be:

1. Call It What You Want

2. Getaway Car

3. Style

4. Cruel Summer

5. Look What You Made Me Do

6. I Knew You Were Trouble

7. 22

8. Out Of The Woods

9. New Year's Day

10. I Did Something Bad

IllusionLover

I hate when GGD double posts, ignore this.

• Admin changed the title to Today: Top ten Taylor Swift songs of 2010s
Red Velvet

Even if I agree on the list, my list by preference will be this:

10. "Begin Again" from "Red" (2012)

Swift's melodramatic song portrays a song "reminiscent" of Speak Now's tunes, with the lyrics being written by the perspective of a young girl falling back into love.

9. “New Year’s Day” from "𝖗𝖊𝖕𝖚𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓" (2017)

Swift's relaxing piano tune tackles the permanence of a relationship rather than quick, romantic moments that are quickly forgotten. Though never a single, it earned a spot on her setlist on her last tour and made for a heartwarming (and tear-inducing) performance on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon after the album's release.

8. “Safe and Sound” from "The Hunger Games Soundtrack" (2019)

The Grammy-winning song gave a vulnerable side of Taylor Swift, with the lyrics crafted into a wonderland of a song. 

7. “Style” from "1989" (2014)

This '80s inspired single portrayed an imperfect relationship, but this time on both sides. Swift's 2014 "1989" was her first official foray into pop sans her country roots.

6. “Delicate” from "𝖗𝖊𝖕𝖚𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓" (2017)

Swift's sixth single from "Reputation" continued to capture her emotions and vulnerability in the spotlight. At a private listening party for fans, Swift said the song is about, "What happens when you meet somebody that you really want in your life and then you start worrying about what they've heard before they met you."

5. "Sparks Fly” from "Speak Now" (2010)

"Sparks Fly" was written before Swift's debut single "Tim McGraw" came out but never made it onto an album. That is, until "Speak Now" in 2010. Swift performed the song back in 2007 and it quickly became an unreleased fan favorite before it was formally released.

4. “Back To December” from "Speak Now" (2010)

Debuting and peaking at number six on the Hot 100, “Back To December” has been certified double platinum. Back To December is a beautiful masterpiece, witb lyrics written by Swift and a remarkable intro any fans of Swift can recognize.

3. “Blank Space” from "1989" (2014)

Swift went full tongue-in-cheek in her single "Blank Space," poking fun at the media's speculation about her dating life and relationships throughout her entire career.

2. “Holy Ground” from "Red" (2012)

"Holy Ground" is another single-that-never-was from Swift's 2012 album. When it was released, it was noted as a standout song in many reviews for "Red."

1. "All Too Well" from "Red" (2012)

The beloved breakup song that nobody can resist. Though Swift says it was the hardest song she ever had to write, it's become a cult-favorite for fans alike as well as critical reception across the board.

I'm like some kind of supernova

Guillaume Hamon

1: Wildest dream

2: Begin again

3: Back to December

4: Safe and sound

5: Shake it off

6: Afterglow

7: I think he knows

8: I knew you were trouble

9: Sixteen

10: You belong with me 

Ally Campana

New Romantics is pop perfection and Getaway Car deserves a spot way more than New Year’s Day. I stopped checking these lists cause All Too Well is always #1 (but deserves it, it just became predictable)

Does it matter? Damage is done

Archived