Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga Twitter: “Spatchcock”

Twitter

Featured Posts

MetalGaga
23 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

before y'all get weird, spatchcock is another word for "butterflying" 

"Basically, spatchcocking is a method of preparing the chicken for cooking. The method involves removing the backbone from tail to neck so that the bird can be opened out flat (also referred to as butterflying). This method results in a shorter cooking time"

she's just preparing some thanksgiving food :nick:

Let it get weird tho 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sillynate
22 minutes ago, Talenti said:

Apparently it is a method of preparing the chicken for cooking. The method involves removing the backbone from tail to neck so that the bird can be opened out flat (also referred to as butterflying). This method results in a shorter cooking time.

Queen of cooking!:giveup:

Inb4 the song Spatchcock is about Gaga ridding the negativity in her life to make it easier 

TheSlash

Gaga, I love you, but if that's gonna be a song title ( or even the lead single ) I'll burn my stan card in the eternal fires of purgatory :wtf:  :green: .

Ew, David!

CannaeDrive

She is educating us all little twats on the right way to cook a chicken, we should be eternally thankful for her towering culinary science.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

19 minutes ago, mauvais said:

I mean, fundamentally, we knew this but it's still good to have confirmation she's the Germanotta ruining Thanksgiving with c*ck jokes. Birds of a feather.

I can just hear Cynthia sighing “Stefani...” while Gaga cackles away and Joe chops up a chicken in the background :diane:Wholesome

SharkmanthaC
2 hours ago, Talenti said:

Apparently it is a method of preparing the chicken for cooking. The method involves removing the backbone from tail to neck so that the bird can be opened out flat (also referred to as butterflying). This method results in a shorter cooking time.

Queen of cooking!:giveup:

Yes I believe this is Thanksgiving related. 

she/her/hers

Archived