💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

ASIB is still making people cry

nodandsmile

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Gaby15 said:

I think Spirit has the greatest chance (and Gaga won with Shallow last year, too), but maybe the hype isn't as dead as we think. This random tweet already has over 650,000 views.

True, but I see more and more hate comments about Gaga everyday
 She was overexposed for sure (at least here in France), and I wouldn't be surprised if LG6 underperfomed

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
magicalgaga

I'm such an emotional person that I started crying at the first shot we had of Gagz on the big screen :messga: I also bawled my eyes out at the scene of the photoshoot because she looked so goddamn beautiful (not kidding) :giveup: Tears were streaming down my face nearly all the time – not to mention the ending :bradley: 

So that's why I haven't seen the film more than twice. I'm a hypersensitive person and my heart can't take the pain anymore.

i was born this way, baby

Michelle

I still cry and I’ve seen it so many times 😭😱

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Economy
1 hour ago, SimplyTheBest said:

look at the replies  :ally: and the people who are just finding out about it and crying  :fan:

btw those who were watching 6x in theaters, I don't know how you do that with films like this one! I always need sometime between when rewatching sad movies I love 'cause I am exhausted after each viewing!

There's not many movies I can rewhatch in a short period regardless of the type...

Ironically tho I rewhatch old series frequently

Agreed, theres a family friend, who is a rock musician, who has never heard or had any interest in Gaga or any pop artist. He watched the movie a few days ago and went on a facebook ramble about how shocked and amazed he was not just at the movie, but at Gaga. And I got my mom to send him some of her best performances like Bang Bang,  Sound of Music, etc. He was in shock and said that now he thinks she is one of the best singers ever

nodandsmile
2 hours ago, Adakam said:

Agreed, theres a family friend, who is a rock musician, who has never heard or had any interest in Gaga or any pop artist. He watched the movie a few days ago and went on a facebook ramble about how shocked and amazed he was not just at the movie, but at Gaga. And I got my mom to send him some of her best performances like Bang Bang,  Sound of Music, etc. He was in shock and said that now he thinks she is one of the best singers ever

Yeah it's kinda amazing that a lot of people are finally noticing what we've been saying for a long time! Hey, better late than ever  :ally:

xoxo Craig
6 hours ago, Logan said:

The only movie I'm bawled to in a movie theater. Like I just sat there for a few minutes during credits and cried :lmao:

Same... I cried and hugged my two friends with me at the time. Gaga did that, Bradley did that... real gut wrenching sh!t :bradley:

End Racism Now

joeymonda

It’s going to reach a whole new audience once it hits Netflix. Can’t wait. 

F*ck your perfect illusion

TheLameMonster
5 hours ago, March34th said:

i can't believe Roma was the first and best movie ever created :bradley:

FixedT :tony:

I’m not flawless but I got a diamond heart

ChromaticaPunk
6 hours ago, SimplyTheBest said:

look at the replies  :ally: and the people who are just finding out about it and crying  :fan:

btw those who were watching 6x in theaters, I don't know how you do that with films like this one! I always need sometime between when rewatching sad movies I love 'cause I am exhausted after each viewing!

i can't fathom why people would watch a film 6 times in a row. back to back understandable but 3+ times is just ridiculous. i see a film and that's me satisfied until it's home release.

Little Fighter

It's true, I cried :messga:

<3 Little Fighter = Gaga & Xtina stan <3

Archived