Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

ARTPOP lyrics ~ album booklet ~ going through

June

Featured Posts

OH MY GOD I FOUND MY ARTRAVE TICKET IN MY ARTPOP CD ALBUM BOOKLET.

I'M GONNA GO THROUGH THE SONGS AND SEE IF I FIND DIFFERENCES IN LYRICS :3

oh my god I'm still upset about Aura's demo not being the final version, but watever y'all

MonsterfromVietnam
2 hours ago, June said:

a hybrid can withstand these things. my heart can beat with bricks and strings. my ARTPOP could mean anything ~

Since English is not my mother tongue, Can someone please explain me what is "bricks and strings" mean?

Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart :excited2:

Little Fighter
1 hour ago, MonsterfromVietnam said:

Since English is not my mother tongue, Can someone please explain me what is "bricks and strings" mean?

My interpretation is that Gaga is saying she is a hybrid of heavy music and soft music. Bricks are heavy like her love of metal and strings are used in lighter music like ballads. I could be wrong lol but that's how I always thought of it :)

<3 Little Fighter = Gaga & Xtina stan <3

gagaschickens

wut

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

MonsterfromVietnam
2 hours ago, Little Fighter said:

My interpretation is that Gaga is saying she is a hybrid of heavy music and soft music. Bricks are heavy like her love of metal and strings are used in lighter music like ballads. I could be wrong lol but that's how I always thought of it :)

I sincerely thank you for that :excited2::excited2::excited2:

Glamourpuss

I also prefer the demo version of Aura. 

a hybrid can withstand these things. my heart can beat with bricks and strings. my ARTPOP could mean anything

These are my favourite lyrics on ARTPOP, I think.

TEETHTEETH
5 hours ago, MonsterfromVietnam said:

Bricks I think is a Judas shout out where she says "love is like a brick, you can build a house or sink a dead body"

Strings I imagine is for something like "with strings attached". Which is an expression meaning that shes more than casual and details are sticky

Archived