Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

hair lyrics incorrect in album booklet?

June

Featured Posts

i thought she said "i've got my bangs too high that i don't stand a chance" ? but in the booklet it says "i've got my bangs to hide that I don't stand a chance" ??

who writes the album booklet lyrics for her? herself?

/EDIT

OMG I MIGHT JUST BE A REALLY STUPID IDIOT

SHES SAYS "i've got my bangs to hide" like hide her face? omfg PLZ KILL ME i'm really not that smart obviously

Catnikko

Oh i thought it was like meaning they cut her bangs too high that she doesn't stand a chance as in cos she can't hide (cos mamma cut her hair at night) :emma:

"i've got my bangs to hide that I don't stand a chance" is like really bad English 

Actual patient

35 minutes ago, June said:

i thought she said "i've got my bangs too high that i don't stand a chance" ? but in the booklet it says "i've got my bangs to hide that I don't stand a chance" ??

who writes the album booklet lyrics for her? herself?

/EDIT

OMG I MIGHT JUST BE A REALLY STUPID IDIOT

SHES SAYS "i've got my bangs to hide" like hide her face? omfg PLZ KILL ME i'm really not that smart obviously

Gurl me too, omfg. All these years that line was weird to me and now it all makes sense :giveup:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

joannesrats

It is definitely "I've got my bangs to hide that I don't stand a chance."

23 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

"i've got my bangs to hide that I don't stand a chance" is like really bad English 

Hey so are a lot of her lyrics, let the poor girl live :ladyhaha: 

Wait, so did I! I thought she was referencing this photo the whole time! :air::air::air:

raw1eh.jpg

Archived