💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Let’s gets this viral

SeasonOfTheWitch

Featured Posts

SeasonOfTheWitch

I saw this on my TL... we can’t let the straights win 

We gotta get Julia’s tweet popular, she posted a video of her talking about oh hot Gaga was and this guy decided to think he was cute. Come on monsters, put your paws up! :ally:

Andreu

my heart hurted when he crushed the CDs specially because I turned the sound on just then and I expected it to go int he opposite direction

nenhures

Imagine thinking it's funny and quirky to hate Lady Gaga for no reason in the year of our Lorde 2019, we have to laugh.

Break the CD, burn the CD, s.hit on the CD, put the CD in a blender, it doesn't matter, Gaga already has the coins from the purchase :vegas:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Pop Music

IDGAF what he does with the album as long as he bought it and gave gags the coins she deserves then she won in the end :oops:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Disgusting. Of course Gaga made money out of it but damn, it's a lot of work and a lot of passion (especially this album, which was made for the legacy of Gaga's family), Gaga didn't win like some of you pretend, because let's be honnest, she doesn't give a sh*t about these 4 dollars

Jose P

The only way the gays can win is if we remain unbothered :queenga: Let’s not give this specimen the attention he wants from us.

love and hip hop Sips GIF by VH1

ARTPOPe

Didn't know Madonna had such young fans, very cool, very interesting, thanks for the purchase, I guess... :oprah:

Let's be real though, half of this site would agree with him on Joanne being "trash", so some of y'all better not act like an upsetti spaghetti...

BWW.gif

Stream The Love Invention

HoneyB

Eek how could he break that!?:duck: he could have seriously cut himself!:duck:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Archived