💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Insider: Gaga doesn't deserve another SoTY

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

nodandsmile

Grammys: Nominate only hits

People: It's a popularity contest! Not about quality!

Grammys: Nominate great songs that didn't chart or that were not so popular!

People: They were not popular or succesful enough!

Gaga seriously has some of the weirdest stans EVER ... you can't make this up

flavor of love wtf GIF

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't even see her picture properly but i can already tell she's one of those annoying feminist SJWs who has to have an opinion on everything, byee basic b***h :bye:

gagzus

I mean IF it does win then everyone will look so booboo :flop: it’s one of gaga’s best songs and one of the best on the soundtrack so it deserves some recognition regardless.

1 hour ago, SimplyTheBest said:

Grammys: Nominate only hits

People: It's a popularity contest! Not about quality!

Grammys: Nominate great songs that didn't chart or that were not so popular!

People: They were not popular or succesful enough!

Gaga seriously has some of the weirdest stans EVER ... you can't make this up

flavor of love wtf GIF

Accurate! Simply the best again 😁

Judas Society

oh, a gaga hater who is also a magazine writer writing **** about gaga? thank you next.

12 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

She's also a Gaga hater so no surprise there

EJ2ry_WU4AAFssr?format=jpg&name=medium

She wrote her own receipts.

Don't play yourself, Callie.

FRANK1991

wow she is all negative whining huh, gotta trash talk everything but wait, I didn't see 7 Rings on her whining list!

of the good songs on that album 7 Rings had to be the one to get nominated :messga:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Lilmonzter

I don't agree with any of it. 

Her article is purely based on personal preference rather than the substance, commercial performance or quality of a song. Opinions differ. If they deemed Asib fit for a nod so be it. She can complain about it. But that's about it.

Between Lewis Capaldi's isn't that dull. :nails: its a great song.

Sing C'est la vie 

Madling

Just because ARuTW isn't going to win a Grammy doesn't mean its not a good song.  

Everyone's OPINIONS are exhausting to read. This kind of this takes the fun and enjoyment out of music and especially stanning someone. Gaga is so above any of these award shows. She's a legend! 

ThatAsianGuy

I dont know what y'all are talking about Grammy's doesnt depends on how impactful or commercially successful the song was. For as long as i know it was chosen base on the quality of the song the lyrics the production etc.

jacs vs looser

The fact that this woman has openly stated she "hates" Lady Gaga shows a great deal of bias on its own, and if you add this:

Spoiler

Maybe it's just not great or maybe it's because "Shallow" was too good and overshadowed it, but either way, it's hardly worthy of a nod for song of the year."

it makes it clear that she has a) no musical ear and b) no real understanding of how SOTY is a writters award, and how the Grammys based their nominations on factors other than chart performance.

ArtGagaPop

Imagine not thinking ARUTW is SOTY worthy when it's gagas best song. The only reason why it didn't chart higher was because Interscope didn't release it as a single. Where it was released it's one of the biggest gaga hits ever even though it lacked promotion compared to her other singles since it wasn't released worldwide. 

LilyLark

It's Insider. Not Billboard, Spin, Rolling Stone, etc. And I just looked at that woman's bio—she went from working for Elle to working for Insider, which is...telling.

But seriously, little monsters need to not harass her. It's her opinion, even if she's wrong. And I'm sure this will come off as victim blaming, but she absolutely seems like the type to take twitter stans harassment and use it to bash the artist they stan for (in this case, Gaga). It's definitely happened before with other artists, so don't give her that platform to unfairly trash Gaga because some stans are harassing her.

Archived