šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Insider: Gaga doesn't deserve another SoTY

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

Chickens in Malibu

https://www.insider.com/grammy-nominees-2020-dont-deserve-awards-2019-11#khalids-single-talk-doesnt-feel-interesting-or-inventive-enough-for-record-of-the-year-1

""Shallow" was deservedly the center of attention during 2018's awards season, and so it wasn't eligible for any more Grammys this year. "A Star Is Born" had its moment. And, put simply, none of the other songs on its soundtrack deserve to drag it back into the spotlight.

There's a reason why we've all collectively moved on and forgotten about "Always Remember Us This Way." Maybe it's just not great or maybe it's because "Shallow" was too good and overshadowed it, but either way, it's hardly worthy of a nod for song of the year."

Feels like people are tired of seeing ASIB picking up awards...

And y'all complaining that 3 nominations is too few lmao

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nenhures

I don't know if I necessarily agree with that one but every other take on the article was spot on lmao they spilled

Edit: Knowing who the author is changes my perspective :flop:Ā The Chris Brown take remains 100% correct tho :reductive:

tylerjs

Lmao this article is ridiculous. Not to mention the fact that ARUTW is by far a much better song than Shallow anyway šŸ˜­šŸ˜©

šŸ‡ØšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡§šŸ‡ø monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Thomas P

Iā€™m -Ā 

I disagree with what they said with ARUTW (though I understand where theyā€™re coming from, sorry), and YNTCD (same), but they SPILLEDĀ everywhere else lol

Iā€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

SeasonOfTheWitch

I lowkey agree. ARUTW doesnā€™t belong on that list of nominees. It wasnā€™t popular in the US, It wasnā€™t promoted, like, at all, and it isnā€™t one of Gagaā€™s best songs (I can think of at least 10 better songs by her). To non Gaga fans, itā€™s a joke she even made the list. Itā€™s obvious the Grammys are kissing her ass after the **** showĀ that was 2018, but Iā€™d rather them recognize her for impactful songs and albums.Ā 

Teal Ambition

Ā 

she was dragged for filthĀ on TwitterĀ :huntyga:

ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–ˆā”‚ā–Œ

Teal Ambition

She's also a Gaga hater so no surprise there

EJ2ry_WU4AAFssr?format=jpg&name=medium

ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–ˆā”‚ā–Œ

Economy
47 minutes ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

I lowkey agree. ARUTW doesnā€™t belong on that list of nominees. It wasnā€™t popular in the US, It wasnā€™t promoted, like, at all, and it isnā€™t one of Gagaā€™s best songs (I can think of at least 10 better songs by her). To non Gaga fans, itā€™s a joke she even made the list. Itā€™s obvious the Grammys are kissing her ass after the **** showĀ that was 2018, but Iā€™d rather them recognize her for impactful songs and albums.Ā 

I agree ARUTW maybe isnā€™t worth being on the list...

Ā 

however i dont agree with what he said about ā€œit had its moment etcā€

Ā 

the album came out too late to be nominated last year so itĀ shouldntĀ not have a shot just because its older

Ā 

cuz by that argument no album that has a lead come out before deadline and album after deadlineĀ could ever be chosen for nominationsĀ :shrug:

Ā 

Shallows noms as a single is totally seperate to the nominations the rest of the album got now!

G U C C I

Lowkey agree that it shouldnā€™tĀ beĀ nominated in that category but it more than deserved for best pop performance.Ā 
Ā 

And I will always feel she was robbed on an AOTY nom

Archived