Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga and Oprah. January 4th, 2020 in Florida!

asana15

Featured Posts

Reginald
7 minutes ago, nenhures said:

Oprah's Wellness Tour isn't a "diet food event" and Gaga's probably gonna be talking about mental health, mindfulness etc which is not at all different from what she's been talking about her entire career :shrug:

I would love it to be that way, friend. As a fan since Just Dance, though, I am confident that this isn't just a one-off moment. If this is what we're doing for 2020... :eww:..  Girl.... I need a hug, very badly. 002.jpg 

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nenhures
2 minutes ago, Reginald said:

I would love it to be that way, friend. As a fan since Just Dance, though, I am confident that this isn't just a one-off moment. If this is what we're doing for 2020... :eww:..  Girl.... I need a hug, very badly. 

I'm pretty sure it's a one-off thing, there's nothing to indicate the contrary. Oprah has a plethora of guests for her tour and Gaga just happens to be one of them. And then on February she has the Superbowl thing and we'll find out what else as the year goes by. She's one for twists and turns, I'm sure we'll all have something to enjoy this year.

Reginald
1 minute ago, nenhures said:

I'm pretty sure it's a one-off thing, there's nothing to indicate the contrary. Oprah has a plethora of guests for her tour and Gaga just happens to be one of them. And then on February she has the Superbowl thing and we'll find out what else as the year goes by. She's one for twists and turns, I'm sure we'll all have something to enjoy this year.

Thanks.  I hope you're right.  I appreciate you so much right now,  lol :heart:

Gaby15
9 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

This is so random lol

I don't think so. Oprah did a major Supersoul / Elle interview with her in the fall, then recommended HL products. But I agree that this act is a one-off thing.

Lion Heart

Random but ok.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Kimblue
4 hours ago, Reginald said:

.......???? What??

Please correct me if I'm interpreting this incorrectly.

Lady Gaga, Mother Monster,  is going to be with Oprah Winfrey at a WEIGHT WATCHERS diet food event?! .... 

Y'all... what the fxck happened to the artist I fell in love with ten years ago? I--- I..... I don't stan this. At all.

Are you ok? Gaga has done several mental health speeches at events over the past few years. It is very much on brand.

imnotyourbabe10

Oprah discussing "wellness", you say? :oprah:

5db2ff1028459.jpeg

Jokes aside, and sorry to drink the haterade but not a fan of Oprah and rich celebs talking mental health - let's get the professional scientists and researchers to do it.  People have access to Google scholar at their fingertips -- use it!
All in all, though, at least there's some visibility to mental health and wellness when celebs bring it up.  And I'm sure it will be a very well-spoken event.  Gaga with the Dali Lama was quite enlightening.

Zander
4 hours ago, Reginald said:

.......???? What??

Please correct me if I'm interpreting this incorrectly.

Lady Gaga, Mother Monster,  is going to be with Oprah Winfrey at a WEIGHT WATCHERS diet food event?! .... 

Y'all... what the fxck happened to the artist I fell in love with ten years ago? I--- I..... I don't stan this. At all.

It's more about wellness than losing weight:

"An inspiring speaker energizes audiences with tools and insights to move them toward their healthiest and best lives. Emmy award-winning choreographer Julianne Hough kicks off the afternoon with an exhilarating movement experience leading her KINRGY method. The day features a marquee Oprah interview with some of the most influential trailblazers and changemakers who have inspired millions through their unique and powerful wellness stories. Every city also highlights remarkable individuals who, by first taking charge of their own health, created a ripple effect of wellness in their community. Oprah closes out the day empowering audiences to let 2020 be the year of transformation and triumph – beginning first and foremost with what makes us well"

So with Gaga I'm assuming it will be looking after your mental health.

SHALLOW
6 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Oprah discussing "wellness", you say? :oprah:

5db2ff1028459.jpeg

Jokes aside, and sorry to drink the haterade but not a fan of Oprah and rich celebs talking mental health - let's get the professional scientists and researchers to do it.  People have access to Google scholar at their fingertips -- use it!
All in all, though, at least there's some visibility to mental health and wellness when celebs bring it up.  And I'm sure it will be a very well-spoken event.  Gaga with the Dali Lama was quite enlightening.

Well, they go through some things themselves. They can’t live like normal people. And i mean, i’d rather have them talk about these things than doing nothing at all. 

imnotyourbabe10
1 minute ago, SHALLOW said:

Well, they go through some things themselves. They can’t live like normal people.

Good point -- sometimes it is easy to dehumanize the celebrity population -- they are human beings too.

blackpink

Wig! Hopefully someone records it inside the ARENA, yes miss Oprah is touring ARENAS, not everybody can do that! 

Archived