đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Grammys was TESTING their Website

FRANZGA

Featured Posts

MercifulAir

As someone who manages a website (winery related.) When we announce something. We already have it entered in the websites back system. That way we can preview the information internally to make sure it looks good on the page. I’m sure what happened was they posted part of something and forgot to make it a post that was only viewable internally. Congratulations on your 3 nominations, Gaga! 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Aaron Mearns said:

As someone who manages a website (winery related.) When we announce something. We already have it entered in the websites back system. That way we can preview the information internally to make sure it looks good on the page. I’m sure what happened was they posted part of something and forgot to make it a post that was only viewable internally. Congratulations on your 3 nominations, Gaga! 

This is a prestigious awards though. Nominations are known by only the committee and the audit firm beforehand.

I believe those numbers are just placeholders to test if the website is ready for updates for nominations. 

FRANZGA
12 minutes ago, Aaron Mearns said:

AOTY Snob confirmedT :selena:

gagaweekly

I remember they mistakenly posted Shallow as a winner of soty before show last year (which didnt happen, sadly)

So I think nominations are not true, maybe..

FRANZGA
27 minutes ago, gagaweekly said:

I remember they mistakenly posted Shallow as a winner of soty before show last year (which didnt happen, sadly)

So I think nominations are not true, maybe..

Only screenshots tho as far as i can remember.. and the released a statement denying the list

3 hours ago, DeanWinchester said:

more like testing our patience tbh 

Took the words right out my mouth. :ladyhaha:

Bradley

I really hope the numbers reflected were inaccurate, not because I'm unhappy Gaga got 3 nominations but I really want that Album of the Year nomination and I think it deserves it.

If Black Panther could be nominated, then A Star Is Born definitely deserves it 10 times more.

HeavyCapiLover
7 hours ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Kendrick Lamar is 0-4 as well

He should have won it in 2017 with DAMN. Bruno Mars's album was good but the Kendrick is just one of the best rap album of the decade 

Ryusei
1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

They wanted something to create hype and speculation.

This. Last year the "leaked" winners list and now this lol they need to come up with smth different before it gets too obvious

Musery

FfFfFfFF
1 hour ago, Ryusei said:

This. Last year the "leaked" winners list and now this lol they need to come up with smth different before it gets too obvious

Inb4 they're real and we'll look like Boo boo the fools once again. :selena:

Ryusei
6 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Inb4 they're real and we'll look like Boo boo the fools once again. :selena:

I'm ready

81stWMJ1QLL._SL1500_.jpg 

Musery

Archived