opinion

Cheek to Cheek is LG4 and The Fame Monster is not an album

Lighter

Featured Posts

noisullitcefrep
1 minute ago, PatrickMonster said:

Dont forget the canadian remix ep, Hitmixes :enigma:

HOW COULD I:enigma:

also ASBI with dialogue and without dialogue, only one contains the smash Scene 98, so they're very different

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see your points, but I disagree.

I feel like if you count C2C you have to count ASIB. So we are waiting on LG6 or LG8

Edit: TFM counts to me as an album

RAMROD

OK. But it is an album and was sold and charted as such. And duet/collab album will never be counted along with solo albums. Your reality is not canon, sry.

giphy.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Kim Kardashian
6 minutes ago, Lighter said:

Logistical aspects/wiki

No.

https://music.apple.com/us/album/the-fame-monster/1440860294

Just because it only has 8 tracks, it doesn't make it an EP.

The deluxe re-issue was an opportunity well used because of her huge success at the time.

Here are her actual EPs and Singles:

https://music.apple.com/us/artist/lady-gaga/277293880#see-all/single-albums

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Didymus

Nah, come on. There are studio albums with 3 or 4 tracks around. Just because most pop albums are 10+ tracks doesn't mean TFM isn't an album. Esp. since it's so obvious that it was a standalone era too.

Let's get this out there: The Fame Monster is not an EP lol it passes the RIAA standards to be an album by a few minutes. It's an LP i.e. a studio album. Just because it was a reissue doesn't change that lol

"In the United States, the Recording Industry Association of America, the organization that declares releases "gold" or "platinum" based on numbers of sales, defines an EP as containing three to five songs or under 30 minutes." - From their site

TFM surpasses both of those. It's not *just* Gaga's opinion, it is also the formal opinion of the RIAA.

homomo

Gaga herself stated MULTIPLE times that TFM was a full body of work, not an EP. And we all know it more than exceeds the standard to be considered an LP. 

Plus, C2C is a cover album WITH Tony Bennett, not solo. It’s basically the jazz equivalent to ASIB. Therefore, not one of her own bodies of work

RickMonster98

ok TFM is considered by gaga and all of us as an official album but it was officialy released as an EP

giphy.gif

SeasonOfTheWitch
7 minutes ago, S0436 said:

It begs the question why they didn’t tag on two more tracks and then no one would deny TFM as being an album.

Isn’t that what they did when the added the Bad Romance remix to the digital version? 

Itsbrenda
1 hour ago, DutchHooker said:

LG1 - The Fame
LG2 - The Fame Monster
LG3 - Born This Way
LG4- ARTPOP
LG5- C2C
LG6 - Joanne
LG7 - ASIB
LG8 - LG6

:firega:

That’s genuinely how I see it. She has had 7 albums 🧐

Animal Claws

@Lighter Gaga said that The Fame Monster is a standalone project, because it's the opposite of The Fame, so it's originally LG2

C2C is a collaborative album and ASIB is a soundtrack

Archived