Jump to content
game

Pokemon SwiSh Discussion Thread

Featured Posts

DiegoMonster
59 minutes ago, Logan said:

Been trying to get a shiny Rolycoly, haven’t even been to the first gym yet. At 400 encounters :rip:

How does it work for shiny hunting ? Same as let’s go ?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Logan
29 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

How does it work for shiny hunting ? Same as let’s go ?

According to the internet for this game it’s based on how many times you’ve seen a Pokémon. So you have to kill the same thing over and over.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiegoMonster
5 minutes ago, Logan said:

According to the internet for this game it’s based on how many times you’ve seen a Pokémon. So you have to kill the same thing over and over.

But what if I by mistake enter another Pokemon fight? Will the chain break ? Or it only counts the times I defeat the Pokemon? 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Logan
12 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

But what if I by mistake enter another Pokemon fight? Will the chain break ? Or it only counts the times I defeat the Pokemon? 

No one knows for sure yet but they say just run if you encounter another Pokémon. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
darkgaga

I just bought the game! Anyone wanna fo a raid sometime? My friend code is

SW-2736-1697-9971

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Talenti
5 hours ago, Logan said:

Been trying to get a shiny Rolycoly, haven’t even been to the first gym yet. At 400 encounters :rip:

giphy.gif
Omg SAME, I’m only at 300 encounters and it still hasn’t shown up:rip: 

I haven’t even finished the first gym because I’m trying to get one, my Pokémon are super over leveled:rip:

This is for Rachel you big fat white nasty smelly fat b*tch💖❤️💖
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Logan
36 minutes ago, Talenti said:

giphy.gif
Omg SAME, I’m only at 300 encounters and it still hasn’t shown up:rip: 

I haven’t even finished the first gym because I’m trying to get one, my Pokémon are super over leveled:rip:

Girl same, like level 30 :lmao:

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
calmar

I'm about ready to start begging for version-exclusive trades. Have to figure out switch friend code things though

EDIT: Friend code is SW-1556-8483-5213. I have Shield and my starter is sobble, so looking for other starters as well as Sword exclusives. :) 

Edited by calmar
俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lion Heart

I'm getting my game on Friday (fingers crossed). Walmart had a really good deal so I decided to snag a copy since I missed a $38 steal last Friday on another platform. 

Speaking of Walmart, don't forget to stop at WM to get a orange jump suit outfit with Pokemon Pass:

https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/visit-walmart-to-get-a-new-outfit-for-pokemon-sword-or-pokemon-shield/

Ends Nov. 25.

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Talenti

I’m still stuck shiny hunting for this heaux:rip: imagine how tired we are:rip:

Im planning on using a full shiny team and at this point I’ll never finish the game-:rip:

This is for Rachel you big fat white nasty smelly fat b*tch💖❤️💖

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Knife

Still early in the game.

Did they intend to make Rose a hunty, because... :ladyhaha:

 

  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChavaWM

This Giga/Dynamax thing is confusing AF

And I'm so mad I didnt get a blue alcremie 

I thought I did the right spins for a blue one but got a white one instead

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Talenti

I’m screaming:air:

 

This is for Rachel you big fat white nasty smelly fat b*tch💖❤️💖
  • LMAO 9

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DiegoMonster
51 minutes ago, ChavaWM said:

This Giga/Dynamax thing is confusing AF

And I'm so mad I didnt get a blue alcremie 

I thought I did the right spins for a blue one but got a white one instead

Where do you start encountering them ?! 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...